GT5 Complete Car Database [Completed!]

• Thread starter Famine
  • 407 comments
I think this is a very stupid question, but, what does 'U' mean in the 'cost/pr' column of the cars list?

I want to get some cars (Elise111 S'03 and Roadster 1800RS (NB) '00) but I don't know how...

It means that they can be found at UCD and that Famine does not know how much the car itself costs at UCD.

I'm working on a list for car values for UCD only cars

MadMax

A car's UCD value is directly proportional to it's price 'as new' (ie. what it would cost at 0 miles) and it's mileage.

UCD cost = "Price as New" - ( Mileage x 'Price as New' / 200,000 )

If the mileage is over 300,000, subtract 300,000. PD cheated the system here a bit lol. Cars do not appear to exist with mileage between 100k and 300k.... So yes, this means a car with a mileage of 300,001 would cost the same as the same car with a milage of 1.

Works for every car in the UCD... You can find the "As New" prices here.

Yep. Nevertheless, as I've said before, I only note what people will have to pay for the car and if that's variable I will not note it - because it's massively unwieldy and makes the spreadsheet look like crap. There are other resources for it.

But we do have a minimum and maximum possible price for each car ;)
The minimum value is tightened further by the mileage limitation with respect to the age of the car (e.g. a non-concept/non-tuner road car listed as '00 won't have a mileage higher than 60k etc.)

I can understand your position regarding clutter on the spreadsheet though - it's a handy reference that could become too cumbersome with too much data.

Thanks for all the hard work, Famine and everyone at GTP. I am back, finally aquired a PS3 this month and am working hard for lost time. GT1 is once again the only GT I havn't played. BTW, I though ALL the cars from GT4 were in GT5? Where have the two Aussie FPV Falcon road cars gone?

Hurrah for more Sheffielders.

Not quite all the GT4 cars made it across - the Model T, the two 1886 motor wagons, the Nike One, the Toyota MTRC and the Auto Union Streamline are all notable casualties. There's the odd other slightly inconsistent absentee and, yes, the FPVs are both amongst them.

I wonder! (Sorry have not read all 19 pages) Why Your list contains only 1059 cars when

The official car list

and these special edition cars:

Specialcars.jpg

totally gives us 1074 cars.

The official car list includes all of the Race Modified cars separately. Mine doesn't, because you cannot buy them or acquire them through tickets - they are only modifications of other cars (flagged in my list).

Incidentally, that list above misses out the Camaro SS Edge Special and the 2010 Joey Logano Fantasy stock car - neither of which are in the official car list either. Download the file in the first post and you'll see.

Ok! Have not thought of RM-cars in this way.

The list above is from my premium edition of the game plus the new cars that I and others have had the opportunity to acquire afterwards. But the two cars you mention, I have no knowledge of until now.

They are exclusive to players with US discs and US PSN accounts. The Joey Logano Fantasy stock car can be acquire by non US players through tickets, but disappears on the next boot up.

Y'got a coupla new motahs to add now mate ;-)

Seriously though, cheers for this Famine. For once something online can actually be called "epic".

Nice one.

Heh. I'll update once the DLC Car Pack 2 is out.

In other news, now DLC Car Pack 1 has been added to the New Car Dealerships, we have some extra data to add to those.

Heh. I'll update once the DLC Car Pack 2 is out.

In other news, now DLC Car Pack 1 has been added to the New Car Dealerships, we have some extra data to add to those.

Yes, and you can buy them 👍
I just tested it with buying and a second roaster TC :)

Do you know why the Camaro SS Edge Special now is listed in the official car list (No. 119), perhaps it is possible to buy it from UCD? Can not find it in the NCD!

No idea. I'm not aware of it being available anywhere but the promotion code - and it's a Premium car so it won't be in the UCD/OCD.

I've just been reminded that I haven't added the DLC Car Pack 2 and 3. So I have.

Can't download the Excel file as my trial version of Winzip has expired. I have already got the sheet but its an old one, its got about 970 cars on it.

What level is the Sauber Mercedes? The copy of this sheet that I've got (an old one) says its level 23 but I've been trying for ages to get one with an L23 ticket and it just isn't appearing.

I've noticed a few that are wrong on the sheet I've got. I got a Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 with my L23 ticket yesterday but my sheet says its a level 22 car. Also, the Escudo isn't on the sheet I've got which probably goes to show you how old it is so I could do with an up to date one! Is it possible to get it without needing Winzip?

That'll be a really old version of the sheet - the cars you mention are all level 23.

Try WinRAR. It also has a free trial which expires in 30 days but apparently doesn't affect how it works...

fr432wsx-resizecrop--.jpg

Great stuff, thank you.

Is it correct that the latest version doesn't have those filters on where I can choose to show a specific make/level etc?

I've never put filters on, as I find them to clutter up the sheet and somewhat limit the purpose. You can achieve the same thing by selecting all but the title rows and instructing Excel/OpenCalc to sort by the row you want, descending.

Back