GT5 Complete Car Database [Completed!]

• Thread starter Famine
  • 407 comments
I agree that they clutter up the sheet but the one I had did have them on, and I didn't put them on because I don't know how to :D

Doesn't matter mind you, I'm not that much of an Excel numpty that I don't know how to sort data :D

I've only got Office Starter on my laptop which lacks some of the more advanced featues of Word & Excel so I just wondered if that might be the reason.

Great spreadsheet, very useful but the one thing I was looking for I couldnt find. I wanted to know if the formula GT race cars could be won before I go and buy one from the OCD. I cant even find the car on your database, are they under a different name? Im probably being dim,,,,,again.

It's listed under the Gran Turismo manufacturer as "Formula Gran Turismo".

Oh, rly? Perhaps it's a late registered Mk1. Much prettier :D

Thanks, Famine. I suspected someone had created a spreadsheet with all the cars listed. This is perfect for me to keep track of what I have in my garage.

Thanks, Famine. I suspected someone had created a spreadsheet with all the cars listed. This is perfect for me to keep track of what I have in my garage.
+1, finally getting around to organizing what I've got. Been buying up most cars I don't have and thanks to the check marks added in the update it hasn't been too much work, but I'm at upwards of 800 and new cars are getting to be a little less common. Also just recently hit the $20M money cap, and so now I want to keep the budget in eye (as in, how many $5M cars are there left that are likely to pop up in the UCD?).

Thanks for the excel sheet, and double thanks for using the old format (.xls)!

Minor correction. The Spyker C8 is MR drivetrain.

EDIT: Since this thread and others are not pinned any more, can the useful reference threads be moved to a reference section?

If gt5 cars website is based of of this, it would be missing the new Scion FR-S and the Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Special) as it is missing there...

Yeah, I haven't updated the gt5cars.net website since March, so some of the very newest cars aren't on there yet. I'll try to get it soon.

e.

If gt5 cars website is based of of this, it would be missing the new Scion FR-S and the Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Special) as it is missing there...

Yeah, I haven't updated the gt5cars.net website since March, so some of the very newest cars aren't on there yet. I'll try to get it soon.

e.

Yep. I've updated my own file, just not this one.

One car a week? Brrr.

Why isn't there images for some cars (AC Cobra, Honda Ballade, TC's)?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, can you add the NISSAN GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12 ?

We can win this car at the new event for the 15th anniversary.

Back