GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,907 views
Citroen GT (actually GTbyCitroen) is already on GT5P spec-III.

I vote this 👍
lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4-01.jpg

Please a Lamborghini...... Although I love those sexy cars there is no way its gonna be the cover car for GT5. Kaz doesn't have a Lambo, Ferrari's have nothing REALLY special(except that these are brilliant cars) so I vote for the Mercedes SLS AMG( I dont like its appearance but..............)
 
Reventon ?
 
Guys I think I know... The Lexus LF-A!!! It will be unveiled @ TMS. And from Yamauchi latest sentence, I think we got it.
Yamauchi
When I think about what car to put on the cover, I have to figure out which car is considered the coolest at this exact moment in time.
07_Lexus_lfa_concept.jpg
 
That would be TIGHT too.
 
Mazda furaiiiiii
 

Attachments

  • gt5_Front.jpg
    gt5_Front.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 52
It has to be between a 458 italia, the Veyron, a new Lamborghini of some sort (Murcielago, Gallardo, Reventon, they all look unbelievably good), Nissan GTR or that Lexus someone posted above. I can't think of any other likely candidates. Furai is a good car but it doesn't suit a cover car. And we definetly can't have the Audi R8, thats taken lol

Also, i wonder if the covers are going to be regional like in previous games. Maybe the Japan release will be the Lexus, the US release another Corvette, and in Europe the 458 :D
 
In the news of GTPlanet.. today..
in a interview KY talks about a GM ..
 
^
Great Cover I like it, well done 👍

Cars that I would like to see on the cover.

Bugatti Veyron.
Lexus LF-A Concept.
Dodge Viper ACR (Who knows, with KY sudden interest to the american car culture, it would be nice)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Ford GT-40 Race Car.
Ford GTX-1.
Mercedes SLR Mclaren.
 
Here's my take

2mz0e91.jpg


F1s, WRC, NASCAR(Stock cars), Supercars, Classic cars, crap cars, etc. I want em all to be on the cover :lol:
 
My guess:
1. 458 italia
2. Mercedes SLS AMG
3. 911 GT3 (!)

actually, I want it to have nothing at all
just white background and the word "GT5"
 
To celebrate Lamborghini and the super successful Murciélago, I give you Lamborghini's most powerful car, the LP 670-4 SV. Girl not included :(

Murcielago%20LP%20670_4%20SuperVeloce.jpg
 
scan disk, that cover looks atrocious. awcar yours look nice. the car would be upcoming new cars as we seen with the GTR.

458, sls amg, the new lexus who knows...
 
Here's my take

2mz0e91.jpg


F1s, WRC, NASCAR(Stock cars), Supercars, Classic cars, crap cars, etc. I want em all to be on the cover :lol:
Thats a great cover because it shows what's in game and looks fantastic.
 
Normally I would say that the cover above would be too busy. But this does a good job separating the different racing styles in this game, and seems to convey very well what this game is setting out to accomplish. That is my favorite pic so far.
 
IMO the SLS/458 won't be the cover cars, for 2 reasons
1) it's not a surprise anymore, they're in the demo and screenshots...just everywhere
2) march is pretty far and many other "star" cars may pop up
 
Here's my take

2mz0e91.jpg


F1s, WRC, NASCAR(Stock cars), Supercars, Classic cars, crap cars, etc. I want em all to be on the cover :lol:

That F1 is it real shot? GT5? other game? And I like this cover, bit of everything.
 
Sorry double post
 
I wonder, if this game is delayed until lets say next year (hope not and they release 12-2010) would the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG still be the covercar for GT5. Because of the delay I don't think Mercedes-Benz will be very happy. I think Mercedes-Benz have invested a lot of money in promotion and things like that. PD and Soony are not only letting their fans down but also their partners. À good runner up could be the Lexus LFA.
 
Of course it will still be the cover. Do we want another delay to change the marketing and contests and art? Talk about reviving an old thread too.
 
Why not a pic of the Red Bull X1 (but in an angle/zoom/lighting where the car can't be well identified), with a black background and GT5 logo? Minimalist, but some times less is more
 
Wow!that cover up there looks great!dare I say,better than the real one
 
Back