GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,907 views
in my opinion the Mclaren F1 Should be the front cover. A true legend for a legendary game.
i will be SOO Disappointed if GT5 dosent have the original Mclaren F1:tdown:
bioshock-ps3-boxart.jpg
 

Attachments

  • bioshock-ps3-boxart.jpg
    bioshock-ps3-boxart.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
[YOUTUBEHD]4a0MMk3VFps[/YOUTUBEHD]

Racecar...How long ago did i say that, Pay attention, that's when i didn't even know there was a video tribute. :p
 
Taken from the official GT page... could this be the one?:
gt5_side_banner_ps3_ena.jpg
 
in my opinion the Mclaren F1 Should be the front cover. A true legend for a legendary game.
i will be SOO Disappointed if GT5 dosent have the original Mclaren F1:tdown:
bioshock-ps3-boxart.jpg

cover cars should be new upcoming hotties. not old dried up legends:tup:
 
Give me some ZR1 on the cover like the PSP cover.
 
cover cars should be new upcoming hotties. not old dried up legends:tup:
Thats just a cruel thing to say about the mclaren...
 
1985 Ford Pinto, 4' Wing.
 
458 italia maybe the front cover.
 
cover cars should be new upcoming hotties. not old dried up legends:tup:

That has to be the most messed up comment about the Mclaren F1 I've ever heard, or any of the older supercars for that matter.
 
SLS vs. F458, I think. :D

Or even maybe both of them.
 
-> Maybe a 2-car cover, just like the JDM GT1!

gran-turismo-ps1-cover-front-jp.jpg


^ A 458 Italia and a McLaren MP4-12C or a 458 Italia and the upcoming Lambo would be a good possibility.
 
The first time that the Definition Gran Turismo was used ..

.. was for THIS CAR ..

b20.jpg


Lancia Aurelia B20 GT (GT as Gran Turismo)

I-R
 
They should buck the trend and put no car on the front cover. It doesn't need it.
 
it will ether be the Ferrari 458 italya or the new mercedes KY try'd out (cant remember the name :P)
 
cover cars should be new upcoming hotties. not old dried up legends:tup:

What a shameful thing to say, especially considering the McLaren F1 is still superior than almost any newer car that could take the cover.
 
I doubt it will be the F458, it seems too... obvious.

It should be a car we wouldn't expect. Veyron would be too obvious. If PD manage to get Porsche into the game, it should almost certainly be one of those on the front, to get the interest of Forza fanboys, because thats one of their main critiscisms of GT.

Although i think they should just go for the Alfa Romeo 8C, although i'm not sure if its in the game, i'll have to check the carlist.

alfa-romeo-8c-21-08-08.jpg
 
Even though I highly doubt its existence on GT5, but Bugatti Veyron anybody?
 
Could be a ZR1 as well as GT PSP.
 
SVX
Could be a ZR1 as well as GT PSP.

For GT5 I say they should go BOLDER than before. I'm just not up for seeing a Ferrari on a Gran Turismo cover, seems to generic.


Oh, its in there :sly:👍

NO WAY! Really, if stock HP is 1000, after a Stage 3, 4, or original turbo kit I'm assuming around 1300, 1400 fully tuned HP for the Veyron in GT5. So what do you think, cover worthy?
 
Last edited:
For GT5 I say they should go BOLDER than before. I'm just not up for seeing a Ferrari on a Gran Turismo cover, seems to generic.

f22-raptor.jpg
 
Too outlandish, should at least be an automobile to keep it mildly moderate LoL.
 
Back