GT5 Drift Nights, Events And Meet's

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 363 comments
It's not a drift session without some pictures.

autumnringmini6.jpg

Me, you, and your friend? :sly:

That was a good session man, thanks for hosting.

Looks like you guys had some good trains going. :)

Off topic: Holy S***! The FC from GT4. I assume you found it in the UCD? What is it called again? I need it in my life LOL

It's the BP Falken RX-7 '03.

Yeah it was in the UCD. I was surprised to see it too!

I wont be hosting until after newyears eve but i host drift rooms almost everynight between 20:30 and 23:00 (GMT+1).

The Name is always: NL DRIFT PRACTICE RWD

I try to keep the room clean by kicking people who arent there for drifting or are buggin people..

As long as your drifting you can basically go all out.
Hope to see some people round there!

What tracks are the norm for drifting?...I wanna go in some drift rooms, but I want to have at least a decent drift understanding of the track. As of now, drift-wise, I am only familiar with a couple.

What tracks are the norm for drifting?...I wanna go in some drift rooms, but I want to have at least a decent drift understanding of the track. As of now, drift-wise, I am only familiar with a couple.

Tsukuba is really popular. There are some other really curvy ones like Trial Mountain but I find the elevation changes to be a little difficult sometimes. Autumn Ring is really great, and even better in Reverse

Currently hosting a lobby now, just testing out a few cars/tunes so nothing too serious for me to begin with.

Room name: slimLINE | DR!FT

Room number: 1472-6118-3916-1739-4020

No problem, sorry for ending the room, I'm trying to get a video together!

Thanks for joining anyway!

I'll boot up again for a bit. Wanna try changing a piece of my tune.

EDIT: Damn network. Can't join your room.

GTPlanet Drift Prac.
Comfort hard only
Room # 1472 6399 8880 6890 7130
PSN "ronzhi" of team NEMESIS
Track will be tsukuba

EDIT Nevermind had to go... Done for tonight.

Last edited:
GTPlanet Drift Prac.
Comfort hard only
Room # 1472 6118 3830 2747 3239
Track will start off at autumn ring mini reverse.

This time I'll be here for an hour or two at least..

EDIT - room is down. Or at least I'm not host anymore.

Last edited:
HEY ALL A BUDDY AND I AE LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOME DRIFTERS FOR A TEAM WE ARE LOOKING TO START ...WE ARE NOT PRO BY ANY MEANS BUT WE ARE GETTING THE TANDUM TECHNIQUE DOWN PRETTY GOOD ...WE ARE NOT RUNNING HIGH HORSEPOWER ...WE HAVE ABOUT 180HP TO MAX 220HP .. WE FOCUS ON SMOKE AS OPPOSE TO SPEED .. (SLOWER MORE ACCURATE AND SMOKEY ) I HAVE BEEN HOLDING ROOMS TITLED DRIFT TEAM SCOUTING BUT HAVENT HAD MUCH LUCK WITH FINDING PEOPLE WHO CAN HOLD A BURN PROPERLY .. EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT HIGH HORSEPOWER BUT CANT DRIFT .. ANYWAY IM OPEN TO ALL XP LEVELS AS ITS THE LEARNING CURVE IM INTERESTED IN .. I DONT MIND COACHING A BIT AND COACHING SET-UPS OPEN TO ALL REPLY'S ..OH YA AND THE CAR OF CHOICE FOR THE TEAM WOULD BE THE CORROLLA / SPRINTER TUERENO ..SAME THING .. WE ARE ALSO OPEN TO DIFFERENT CAR TYPES AS LONG AS THE HP/WEIGHT BALANCES NICE WITH OUR CARS ....I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY'S.. REPLY HERE OR SEND ME A MSG ON MY PS3 .. MY PSN IS

flow4barrel

thanks for reading

HEY ALL A BUDDY AND I AE LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOME DRIFTERS FOR A TEAM WE ARE LOOKING TO START ...WE ARE NOT PRO BY ANY MEANS BUT WE ARE GETTING THE TANDUM TECHNIQUE DOWN PRETTY GOOD ...WE ARE NOT RUNNING HIGH HORSEPOWER ...WE HAVE ABOUT 180HP TO MAX 220HP .. WE FOCUS ON SMOKE AS OPPOSE TO SPEED .. (SLOWER MORE ACCURATE AND SMOKEY ) I HAVE BEEN HOLDING ROOMS TITLED DRIFT TEAM SCOUTING BUT HAVENT HAD MUCH LUCK WITH FINDING PEOPLE WHO CAN HOLD A BURN PROPERLY .. EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT HIGH HORSEPOWER BUT CANT DRIFT .. ANYWAY IM OPEN TO ALL XP LEVELS AS ITS THE LEARNING CURVE IM INTERESTED IN .. I DONT MIND COACHING A BIT AND COACHING SET-UPS OPEN TO ALL REPLY'S ..OH YA AND THE CAR OF CHOICE FOR THE TEAM WOULD BE THE CORROLLA / SPRINTER TUERENO ..SAME THING .. WE ARE ALSO OPEN TO DIFFERENT CAR TYPES AS LONG AS THE HP/WEIGHT BALANCES NICE WITH OUR CARS ....I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY'S.. REPLY HERE OR SEND ME A MSG ON MY PS3 .. MY PSN IS

flow4barrel

thanks for reading
u mad? Please don't abuse the CAPs. They didn't do anything to you.

GTPlanet Drift Prac.
Comfort hard only
Room # 1472 6118 4130 9222 7687
Track will start off at autumn ring mini reverse.

Back