GT5 Drift Nights, Events And Meet's

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 363 comments
Last night was pretty dope. Had alot of fun. Jpen it's was pretty sick tandoming you.

Fun while it lasted, glad to meet a whole bunch of you! I'll try to get on later if possible.

Probably Evergreen Drift like every night. I'm busy grinding for lots of credits so I'm not in it. But most nights UKO starts a room

considering the games just out we are all n00bs at the moment i will be using the wheel but still cant get a transition :L

Kinda, but if you change your Location selector from Europe/Australia, to ALL, find a Japanese lobby, join it, then let your eyes roll. You will not believe how mentally unstable they are xD King kong ain't got **** on them they they got a G25 in sight. There toooooo good lol

Not pic's but this was created by RICE-FREAK , we had a similar style of drifting so he played around. I was tired when we did it but some scenes came out well.

Guys, anybody want to go for a Drift run on Tsuzuka ? Im taking out my Volvo Estate. If anybody wants to join ill set up a room

I'd love to get in on this online drifting, although I'm fairly ****e at drifting with the wheel. :guilty:

Have an S13 with some parts; fully adjustable suspension and fully adjustable lsd and comfort hard tyres. Have only put in a few hours into it so far so not many credits yet :sly:

What's the verdict on n00bs drifting in your lobbies? :scared:

I'd love to join an online drift lobby, but a self confessed n00b here. Have an s13 with some basic mods .

What's the verdict on new drifters joining these lobbies?

I died out so I'm doing some b spec now

Edit:

On the topic of noobs drifting in my lobbies, I don't mind. I don't care what you're sliding just as long as you're sliding. What pissed me off when some kid shows up who doesn't know how to drift jumps in his Zonda R with Racing Hard tires and says 'damn this is hard' uhh about that. I kicked a couple people out because they were just being nuisances. I realize you can't drift, but don't jump into a NASCAR and try it either. And some other kid thought it was a time attack in his Honda Civic? Wtf??

Last edited:
Can anyone practice with me kinda of teach me how to drift better? Im ok at drifting but not the best just MSG me back or MSG me on ps3 my PSN is toxic_xscar3cr0w

Type Of Event: Free ride / Practice / Having fun
Host PSN: SlideHARD
Time, Date And Timezone (dd/mm/yy): I'm trying to do this every night. From 8PM (+3GMT) to ALL NIGHT BABY
Information On The Event:
I want to do this every night. Hosting same named lobby that drifters can come to and practice their drifting skills and drive together. The lobby name will always be "DRIFT | ALL NIGHT". So welcome all you people that love to go sideways!

Drift room Open right now if you want to join.

PSN - ronzhi
Room Name GTPlanet Drift prac.
Room ID 1472 -6118 - 3830 - 2742 - 9311
track will be Autumn ring mini reverse

It's not a drift session without some pictures.

autumnringmini4.jpg

autumnringmini6.jpg

autumnringmini8.jpg

autumnringmini9.jpg

Got a room up called GT PLANET drifters. Feel free to join.
1472-6399-8451-1927-4636
Tsukuba Circuit

Back