• 363 comments
GTPlanet Drift Prac.
Comfort hard only
Room # 1472 6118 4259 7712 3799
PSN "ronzhi" of team NEMESIS
Track will start off at tsukuba

EDIT - slow night room is down now.

Last edited:
are any of you guys planning on "racing" in these drift sessions, rather than just free run? i'm interested in taking pictures after these drift sessions, thats why.

GTPlanet Drift Prac.
Comfort hard only
Room # 1472 6118 4259 7712 3799
PSN "ronzhi" of team NEMESIS
Track will start off at tsukuba

EDIT - slow night room is down now.

I think I saw this room the other night, but the room title didnt say 'Drift', just 'GTPlanet'. I would have joined. Next time use something like 'GTPlanet Drift Session'.

... WE ARE NOT RUNNING HIGH HORSEPOWER ...WE HAVE ABOUT 180HP TO MAX 220HP .. WE FOCUS ON SMOKE AS OPPOSE TO SPEED .. (SLOWER MORE ACCURATE AND SMOKEY )
... EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT HIGH HORSEPOWER BUT CANT DRIFT
...OH YA AND THE CAR OF CHOICE FOR THE TEAM WOULD BE THE CORROLLA / SPRINTER TUERENO

I think the key in smoke is wheel-spin, not horsepower. I agree that going slower with adequate wheel spin generates smoke, but my drift cars with 500-600 HP can drift fast on long corners (in 5th gear) and still generate smoke. Try the cape ring inside track. The advantage in having higher HP (and torque) is that my car could keep up with the fast cars and adjust to the slower ones - while tandem drifting. Don't get me wrong, I love drift-smoke too, just giving my opinion.

are any of you guys planning on "racing" in these drift sessions, rather than just free run? i'm interested in taking pictures after these drift sessions, thats why.

We usually do. Look for an open lobby titled "Evergreen Drift" or just chill with us at xat.com/EvergreenDrift

We've been recording a lot of stuff recently, like our Tandem Invasion video, so feel free to try that out :D

Hi guys I'm new to drifting and trying to find good group of people to learn to drift with, really want to get into it but as I'm new to it I'm finding it so hard to join a group.I've given the seasonal event ago on grand valley and managed 842nd rank. Thanks Ryan

I think the key in smoke is wheel-spin, not horsepower. I agree that going slower with adequate wheel spin generates smoke, but my drift cars with 500-600 HP can drift fast on long corners (in 5th gear) and still generate smoke. Try the cape ring inside track. The advantage in having higher HP (and torque) is that my car could keep up with the fast cars and adjust to the slower ones - while tandem drifting. Don't get me wrong, I love drift-smoke too, just giving my opinion.

ya man ive since learnt that faster spin at certain rpm does make more smoke .. the big thing is also room quality .. thats also key .. when u get a room with really good quality thats when u should set-up for smoke .. but basicly as long as ur spinning in a higher gear (depending on ratio) you'll get pouring smoke mmmmmmmmmmmmm smoke ..

oh and as for my post about the corrollas .. we are actually running mustangs now so we have about 400+ hp .. we are branching out to higher hp .. we are gonna start running rooms again titled drift team scouting i suppose .. or mabye ill do the gt forums drift idea. .. but ive started to contact teams that are scouting because i cant find anybody worth putting the time into , to teach the technique and set-ups and ahhhhhhhh man like mabye i have no clue how or where to look but i understand most of these guys are just on having occasinal fun and thats cool too ..but we play almost everyday cause we're cool like that hahaha so we have a little more skil on certain tracks as we have our favorites ..but time on any track is all we need to get it down ..anyway again my psn is flow4barrel and any feedback is welcome .. peace for now

I'd really love to be in a serious drift room , I'm not saying that it needs to consist of all pro's but that people atleast make an effort to try to drift as cleanly as possible.
Because I just have the worst of luck with these rooms , It takes me on average from 3 to maybe 8 rooms to find a decent one where you don't have people ramming into you all the time.

Add me on psn : Sajjke

Hey, got a room up at the moment.
Name: Drift
Track: Eiger Nordwand Short Track.

#1472-6118-4259-7713-3364.
Feel free to join.

Add my PSN ID if you want to do some RWD drifting. I host rooms daily and wouldnt mind a few new people on my friends list. Hope to hear from you soon.

ya man ive since learnt that faster spin at certain rpm does make more smoke .. the big thing is also room quality .. thats also key .. when u get a room with really good quality thats when u should set-up for smoke .. but basicly as long as ur spinning in a higher gear (depending on ratio) you'll get pouring smoke mmmmmmmmmmmmm smoke ..

I just learned on public lobby tonight that people don't actually like smoke. I was on Tsukuba drift room when I heard the host announce "whoever is that burning his tires, pls stop doing it". I checked before leaving the room and saw they were all using sport tires. I was the only one on Comfort Hards and I have a bad smoking habit when it comes drifting :-) That explains it. They should drift on Forza if they want smoke-free drifting. I left the room anyway.

Last edited:
Lobby up under the name "SFX Drift Recruiting", starting on Tsukuba. Room ID: 1472 - 6399 - 8365 - 2934 - 0495. RWD only please.

I just learned on public lobby tonight that people don't actually like smoke. I was on Tsukuba drift room when I heard the host announce "whoever is that burning his tires, pls stop doing it". I checked before leaving the room and saw they were all using sport tires. I was the only one on Comfort Hards and I have a bad smoking habit when it comes drifting :-) That explains it. They should drift on Forza if they want smoke-free drifting. I left the room anyway.

Smoke is awesome!

If you can't see, just drift in the door of the guy in front as there is less smoke in your face if you keep really close and along side the other car in the corners.

If you cant manage that just hang back until the smoke clears and keep your distance.

DaveM-sport
Smoke is awesome!

If you can't see, just drift in the door of the guy in front as there is less smoke in your face if you keep really close and along side the other car in the corners.

If you cant manage that just hang back until the smoke clears and keep your distance.

Yeah man because Tire Smoke is a big part of How Drifting is Judged. Speed, Angle, Line and Tire Smoke! Any game with Smokeless drifting isn't a real racing game.

If anybody is up for some drifting, I'd be up for it there for an hour or so.

Will setup a room there is nobody has one up.

I'll be hosting rooms regularly. Drift & Touge
Come join me late weeknights and weekends (and whenever im off from work)

I only host on Custom Tracks built by me.
Toscana, Mt. Aso, and lots of Tokyo Bay

I've taken a lot of time and effort in creating these tracks and i wanna share them with everyone. They vary in difficulty from very simple with basic turns, high speed ez stuff to complex switchbacks, wide sweepers, acute angles, and terrifying altitudes!!

I take my time to show the ropes to any beginners, pro's welcome as well. friendly competition is always likely as i roll with a crew and were quite skilled.
though we're helpful

And for those new to Touge (or unaware of what exactly it is) we will help anyone willing to learn the the treacherous mountain roads!!

So if anyone is down for some good ol drifting and touge action. add me

Type Of Event: Touge/Drift with a high chance of intense downhill battles!!!
Host PSN: SolidSnake7735
Time, Date And Timezone: 27/06/2011 10PM EST
Information On The Event: Custom tracks only. Restrictions will be applied

650hp/1100kg and Comfort-Soft tires

(dang, i sound like a commercial)

Last edited:
Santa's Drift Comp

Room Number: CANCELED

COMFORT HARDS ONLY

Run what you bring. 👍

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm always looking for rooms or people to do touge battles with. I'm down to drift too. PSN: NikeBoi09

Let me know of any action please. Time zone is central USA.

Hi there, just advertising the UK drift room, open daily for UK Drifters of ANY skill level.
Time; 23:00 onwards GMT +/- 30 minutes
Restrictions; No FF or supercar trolling
Host; Always me to begin with
Connection; Always strong with high quality race setting
We look forward to seeing anyone, you can come along and just chat about setups, technique or anything else related. I try my best to maintain chat order.
Happy driving :)

I'm available Monday nights, Wednesday nights, and friday nights. I enjoy the whole cruising scene. If anyone is interested add me on psn.

Back