SpecialStageRoute5_6.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_4.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_3.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_1.jpg

AutumnRing_7.jpg

AutumnRing_5.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

I wasan't by you, I stayed in the back so I wouldn't get hammered by die hard racers in the first turn lol

Yea but we needed to stay closer throughout the map.

Im on right now and theres lousy drifters on, someone save me, usually etiquette is my savior but he not on right now.

I'm always looking for seasoned drifters to drift with in a free run match. Add me on PSN if you want, my PSN is Wolfram4. Just mention that your from GTP.

Yea but we needed to stay closer throughout the map.

Im on right now and theres lousy drifters on, someone save me, usually etiquette is my savior but he not on right now.

Ahaha. True

Im @ work right now. I probably wont be on till 10:30-11ishpm (PST)

Starting a session right now.
Tuning a new 500+ hp beast.
Come through!

Roomname: DRIFTERSGONJERIFT
RoomID: 1472-4711-0167-3383-3243
Track: Special Stage Route 5

Does anyone have a new drifter lobby by chance? I just started to try drifting since I am bored at level 27 in A Spec mode. Would be nice to get some pointers from some experienced members. Possibility their is already one day out of the week where new drivers meet up and such.

Rather join a somewhat experienced lobby, thats how I learned to go into some of the turns faster.

alright anyone down for a drift session at around 10pm eastern time?
Ill edit this post with the room number.

Feeling sideways? Hosting a Free Drift run on Trial Mountain. (I will be drifting a white FC3S). All FRs are envited!
At 5:00pm CST Edit: (maybe tomorrow same time)

Look for "Sideways Time!". If your from here(duh!) please write "GTP" on chat so that I know you're from here. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys.

Just posting to say I'm no longer going to be putting pictures in the OP as I don't really have the time withe school work and my team G-Force now up and running, it would also get impractical with so many in one post.

So what if you can't drift. You'll only get better if you practice and play with people who are good at it.

Back