GT5 Drift Nights, Events And Meet's

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 363 comments
Feeling sideways? Hosting a Free Drift run on Trial Mountain. (I will be drifting a white FC3S). All FRs are envited!
At 5:00pm CST Edit: (maybe tomorrow same time)

Look for "Sideways Time!". If your from here(duh!) please write "GTP" on chat so that I know you're from here. :)

in one hour from now...^

Hey guys, I'm hosting a room right now. Come on in, add me on PSN. Room number is 1472-6681-3243-9093-0340

the server booted me hardcore, im gonna try to get another one set up

the title should have something pertaining to gtp on it

Etiquette i run into u alot online lol, next time i see you im gonna shoot a request to you, (im the dude w/the pink Z32)

Is there any way we could have a dedicated room in the chat for people looking to meet up and drift? I see rooms for events and whatnot occasionally, so I know it's technically possible.

room up

1472-6118-3658-4758-8357

GTPlanet Tandem Drift

Autumn Ring Mini

runit

can we get some group drift going instead of everyone being like 10 seconds apart?

Is there any way we could have a dedicated room in the chat for people looking to meet up and drift? I see rooms for events and whatnot occasionally, so I know it's technically possible.

That is what this thread is really for, but I do see what your getting at it would be much easier and nicer to have and instant chat system for getting together. If one of the mods read this I'm sure they would be able to let us know if/how this is possible.

:)

nah dude i left right after, you won first place remember? haha!

i'll be on tomorrow after 1pm PST, i'll start the same room. no tsukuba please, for other people. every damn room is tsukuba -_-

nah dude i left right after, you won first place remember? haha!

i'll be on tomorrow after 1pm PST, i'll start the same room. no tsukuba please, for other people. every damn room is tsukuba -_-

Ohh yeahh thats riight. LOL.

And hmm ill try and play with you guys if im not busy. I got work @ 6pm ftl!👎

Hosting a room
Since there's none thats up right now.

Room Name: GTPlanet Drifting
RoomID: 14726118425977134682
Map: Autumn Ring Mini

Come through!

EDIT: Room is no more.

Last edited:
i was in there last night and i mostly sat on the sidelines watching. They were way above my level. it was awesome to watch though.

AutumnRingMini-2.jpg

AutumnRingMini_1-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_3-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_5-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_6-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_7-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_9-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_10-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_11-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_12-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_13-1.jpg