GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,353 views
Edding, if you still have any codes I'll take one please!
I'm in Canada, and they're not available here sadly.
 
And what about non US people?

I have been searching in internet how to buy this razors and I didn't find them (I have been searchin a lot of time, but no one can send it to Spain)

I have an US account but not the option to buy it. Please, can anyone help me??


Thanks
 
Hey Dave just curious but where are you getting all these codes?
 
i just wanted to say
eddiing , for the key! :D
 
eddiing,

would like to say a Big Thank you, for the code.

It is really appreciated.

Thanks
 
Is there any code left? Pls send me im a real fan. :dunce:
 
Is this the same theme from the Signiture Edition in the UK?

If so, I don't need the code as I will be getting one eventually
 
I bought a razor to get a code but now I can't register on the www.schick.com/gt5 website. Every time i try to register it gives me a white screen with some crappy error message! I hope its just a temporary thing.

Here is the error report

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/gt5/register.asp, line 76
 
Last edited:
Can someone PM me a code please... it is my birthday tomorrow, would make an awesome birthday gift :)
 
If it's not too much trouble, I would like a code as well.
 
Eddiing can you give me a code :( ,,,,, thanks any way ... im waiting every time .....
 
As someone pointed out, schick.com/gt5 won't let you register, I'm sending out codes to use on that site after registering. Good luck.
 
soooo if it won't let me register, and I can only use the code after I register, how am I supposed to use the code?
 
I'd like to know the code. Dave, I know I'm new here, but I'm planning on sticking around for a looooooong time. :) Really happy I found this site and looking forward to lots of socializing with other insane GT fans.
 
They are having server issues. Still can't login or even re-register.

Thank you very much Dave, can't wait to see this puppy!
 
not asking for a code .. just have a question WHATS a (Dynamic Theme) ????
 
not asking for a code .. just have a question WHATS a (Dynamic Theme) ????

It's a theme for your XMB that incorporates motion. Normally on a continuous loop.
 
A theme that has active/moving/changing objects in it.
The Halloween Theme from the PSN is my favorite right now.
 
If any more spare codes become available I'd like one please. And thanks in advance. 👍
 
Thanks to Eddiing and Dave, for sending out codes to me :) best start to a birthday

much appreciated guys
 
Back