GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,353 views
I just went out and purchased a damn razor. I used my code to download the theme. Will it work more than once?

Ok so the codes are on the ones in the stores. If I go to a Wal-Mart or something I should be able to pick one up? Are they specially marked?
 
Ok so the codes are on the ones in the stores. If I go to a Wal-Mart or something I should be able to pick one up? Are they specially marked?
Yep, the package has the GT5 logo on it.
 
Do any of these stores have a online ordering site with international delivery?
 
Yep, the package has the GT5 logo on it.

Alright thanks I'll probably go tomorrow and pick one up.
 
Dave do you still have codes available? I thought you ran out on page 4 or so? If you do have them, would you be so kind and pass one along to me please?

Thanks :)

Also, I grew up in Blue Island (southside suburb)
And I support GTPlanet financially ;)
 
If there are still codes available yess please!!! i live in the netherlands but have a US account also..

Thanks in advance
 
If there are any available, may i please have one?
 
If they're are any available may I please receive one by PM?
Thank you in advance :)
 
If you have any code, please sent it to me :sly::cheers:
 
Can I have one if you have some codes left
 
Hello dave_sz

is it still possible to annoy you because of a key? :) i saw some pictures of that schick theme. it looks great! maybe you can send me a key?!

thanks a lot man!
 
MotivationalWhosAwesome.jpg


Hello! can I have a code for the PS home suit please? :dopey:
 
Before you guys go out there and buy razors, PM me if you want a code. I only have PS3 Theme PSN codes and I have about 20 of them. I will post on here again once supply runs out.
 
Before you guys go out there and buy razors, PM me if you want a code. I only have PS3 Theme PSN codes and I have about 20 of them. I will post on here again once supply runs out.

PM sent, thanks in advance!
 
Dave do you still have codes available? I thought you ran out on page 4 or so? If you do have them, would you be so kind and pass one along to me please?

Thanks :)

Also, I grew up in Blue Island (southside suburb)
And I support GTPlanet financially ;)

Yeah, you'll have one tomorrow.
 
I would like one to please
 
Last edited:
please? this is my fifth request :( cant you just 'pm' them? i REALLY appreciate your efforts!
 
Thanks Dave, I really do appreciate it!
 
Back