GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,364 views
I'll try to get one. Since I'm sending out SCHICK codes from now on, mostly, you get to pick if you want the theme, the suit, or a movie rental.

Please send me one :)
 
It would please me greatly to receive a code :)
 
For anyone still wondering, the theme consists of 3 pictures, an SLS AMG, the ARTA GARAIYA SUPER GT, and the V SPEC II GTR. The cars are set in position pretty much like this: (but with a mist floating slowly over the screen)

edit: Correction!! it has four, including the HKS HYPERMAX EVO

ps3_bl10.jpg


The code can also redeem a race suit available to wear in playstation home, or a free movie rental or something I didnt pay much attention to that
 
Last edited:
May I please get a code, if one is still left?
 
If you have any codes left, Id like to get a dynamic theme, please.
 
send me a code please!! i'm new user!! I've been registered the last week!!
 
For anyone still wondering, the theme consists of 3 pictures, an SLS AMG, the ARTA GARAIYA SUPER GT, and the V SPEC II GTR. The cars are set in position pretty much like this: (but with a mist floating slowly over the screen)

edit: Correction!! it has four, including the HKS HYPERMAX EVO

ps3_bl10.jpg


The code can also redeem a race suit available to wear in playstation home, or a free movie rental or something I didnt pay much attention to that

Yep ,not the most dynamic theme you will ever see but very cool none the less.
 
May I have a code? I'd like the theme very much. Thanks.
 
Please can you send me the theme? I've just been registered the last week!! i hope you can send it!! thanks anyway!!! :sly:
 
send me a code please!! i'm new user!! please please please ........ thanks buddy , i see in my dream :guilty::guilty: , im wating for your PSN cod . thanks any way .
 
Thanks so much for the code,nice theme,but I notice something interesting,I had to put it into my laptop to show you:

gt5rigth.jpg


Looking forward to that sony.....
 
I don't follow? Yes, the codes I gave out entitle you to both the psp and PS3 version.
Are you talking about the november release date?
 
Since it doesn't look like I'll be getting a code does it come with the razors in the store? In the packaging or something?
 
I don't follow? Yes, the codes I gave out entitle you to both the psp and PS3 version.
Are you talking about the november release date?

Hi Dave are there any codes left? May I please have one if you have a spare one? Many thanks :) Very generious of you!👍
 
I don't follow? Yes, the codes I gave out entitle you to both the psp and PS3 version.
Are you talking about the november release date?

yep they should fix that or everyone will start making assumptions,This was yesterday but I forgot to upload,I was with a friend and he told me:"was it delayed right?,maybe they were joking" and I say "keep dreaming get back to work!".

It became a bit disappointing after some time for people who has been waiting over 4 years to get another delay,non-fans just keep going knowing that there will be always a delay.
 
I'd be super grateful! I've been a lurker for a long time but have had a hard time getting my account squared away.

Either way - thank you for considering me :D

Chuck
 
I know im new but cmon let me get one please!I
 
any more left of them? Could I get one please ?
 
Hm hi there, I know I don't have a chance since I'm new here, but I'd be delighted if you could spare a code... I wonder, where did you find so many codes? And I also wonder when is this theme going to psn store...
 
I can not even get any of the products that have the gran turismo 5 promo stuff were i live.
 
I just went out and purchased a damn razor. I used my code to download the theme. Will it work more than once?
 
I need a razor got the the THeme myself not a bad Razor also kinda expensive though
 
Back