GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

• Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
You'd think that some people would read the first page where it clearly says this: If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

But yet we have the following pack of noobs who can't seem to comprehend a simple sentence and start going, "Me, me, me mememememememe!!"

Yeah.........you're all regulars, right.........if that's the case, this must be my first post. :rolleyes: Sometimes the intelligence in this sub-forum rivals a tree stump that's been dead for fifteen years!! Be proud of yourselves for bringing the collective IQ of GTPlanet down another three or four notches with each useless thread and/or post you make!!

Well, I've been a member for nearly three years. You could say I only have a handful of posts; I would say that I don't spam the forum with ****e like 90% of it's members do. I'd be annoyed if proliferation of posting (instead of quality) was a determining factor. But, hey-ho :)

Somewhat related: the Uncharted 2 dyamic theme seen in the early leak videos looks awesome, but I couldn't find it in the store: is it available in the european PSN?

I usually don't like to beg for stuff but, when it comes to GT5, I really have to leave my dignity behind. Spare a code for a lesser being dear op
LOL I feel ya. Must of us are GT addicts we want anything & everything GT related.

I'll take a code if it was given to me too. :)

People are still asking for these? I'll have a few tomorrow for you guys.

can you give me one please? i asking for a code from 11 page, and now the topic is on 34 page... i live in Europe and cant buy this Schik with promo code...

Thanks in advance

can you give me one please? i asking for a code from 11 page, and now the topic is on 34 page... i live in Europe and cant buy this Schik with promo code...

Thanks in advance

Would it even work without a US account?

well... i've been using a dfp for 7 years, and i did this two years ago :P

photo-5.jpg

can i has the codez?

You'd think that some people would read the first page where it clearly says this: If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

But yet we have the following pack of noobs who can't seem to comprehend a simple sentence and start going, "Me, me, me mememememememe!!"

Yeah.........you're all regulars, right.........if that's the case, this must be my first post. :rolleyes: Sometimes the intelligence in this sub-forum rivals a tree stump that's been dead for fifteen years!! Be proud of yourselves for bringing the collective IQ of GTPlanet down another three or four notches with each useless thread and/or post you make!!

Does that mean you want one?

I have been looking for a dynamic theme for a while last night without succes. I loaded back the classic GT PSP theme. This would be amazing !

Thanks !

Back