GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,351 views
You'd think that some people would read the first page where it clearly says this: If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

But yet we have the following pack of noobs who can't seem to comprehend a simple sentence and start going, "Me, me, me mememememememe!!"

Yeah.........you're all regulars, right.........if that's the case, this must be my first post. :rolleyes: Sometimes the intelligence in this sub-forum rivals a tree stump that's been dead for fifteen years!! Be proud of yourselves for bringing the collective IQ of GTPlanet down another three or four notches with each useless thread and/or post you make!!


Well, I've been a member for nearly three years. You could say I only have a handful of posts; I would say that I don't spam the forum with ****e like 90% of it's members do. I'd be annoyed if proliferation of posting (instead of quality) was a determining factor. But, hey-ho :)

Somewhat related: the Uncharted 2 dyamic theme seen in the early leak videos looks awesome, but I couldn't find it in the store: is it available in the european PSN?
 
I usually don't like to beg for stuff but, when it comes to GT5, I really have to leave my dignity behind. Spare a code for a lesser being dear op
LOL I feel ya. Must of us are GT addicts we want anything & everything GT related.

I'll take a code if it was given to me too. :)
 
People are still asking for these? I'll have a few tomorrow for you guys.

can you give me one please? i asking for a code from 11 page, and now the topic is on 34 page... i live in Europe and cant buy this Schik with promo code...

Thanks in advance
 
can you give me one please? i asking for a code from 11 page, and now the topic is on 34 page... i live in Europe and cant buy this Schik with promo code...

Thanks in advance


Would it even work without a US account?
 
well... i've been using a dfp for 7 years, and i did this two years ago :P

photo-5.jpg


can i has the codez?
 
can you give me one please? i asking for a code from 11 page, and now the topic is on 34 page... i live in Europe and cant buy this Schik with promo code...

Thanks in advance
Would it even work without a US account?
i have several accounts, U.S. also has.
 
Could anyone lend an redeem code for US account. Will be much appreciated. Thanks

here is my mail :) sqwall[at]gmail.com
 
You'd think that some people would read the first page where it clearly says this: If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

But yet we have the following pack of noobs who can't seem to comprehend a simple sentence and start going, "Me, me, me mememememememe!!"















Yeah.........you're all regulars, right.........if that's the case, this must be my first post. :rolleyes: Sometimes the intelligence in this sub-forum rivals a tree stump that's been dead for fifteen years!! Be proud of yourselves for bringing the collective IQ of GTPlanet down another three or four notches with each useless thread and/or post you make!!

Does that mean you want one?
 
Is this still going? I'd love one please.
 
ya if there are still codes out there. id gladly take on off your hands.
 
i think that you are a nice person for doing this :lol:

so can i have my code now :nervous::odd::O
 
I would be happy to get 1 if i can?
 
On your mark, get set, GO!

SB9C12K7XX

Must go to http://www.schick.com/gt5 and register, then enter this code.

Let me know who was the lucky (and fast) one who got this. :-)
 
please give me one ^_^
 
I'd love one as well!! I've gotten tired of my Star Trek one!!
 
Can I please have one, I went to the store last night just for this and they didn't have any.
 
I have been looking for a dynamic theme for a while last night without succes. I loaded back the classic GT PSP theme. This would be amazing !

Thanks !
 
Back