GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,345 views
Just signed up to ask... how can i get hold of a code, given my car trivia knowledge is non-existant!!
 
Any chance of getting a code bro?
I know you said regulars only but I just couldn't resist not having a Theme before the release date so I registered just to ask you this..btw I have pre-ordered my CE and will get it in 2 days time..
 
Last edited:
Please would someone be kind enough to let me know how to get a theme or pm me 👍
Many thanks in return
 
If you have one avaliable sometime, would be nice to have it. And if i dont, its still ok.

Great work and thanks for doing this!
 
I would like one just pm me thanks!
 
me too! :)
 
and me! very very please :)

i'm a regular, i just don't post too much
 
Where would you find this code? I think I got the right edition?
 
I'd certainly like one if there are any more.

:cool:
 
I'd really appreciate one if you have a bunch :)
 
can you send me one, thanks.
 
Code me please.
 
I'd like one as well, I don't have any themes and it'll be the only one I use
 
Any codes still avaiable?

If yes, i would happily accept one.
 
If there are any codes left for sharing I'd be very appreciative. Thanks!
 
If someone can send me a code for this I'll send him a code for a Chome Line edition of this
gt5_limited_edition_jaguar_xj13_251110.jpg
 
Back