GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,345 views
is there any possibility to get one? thanks in advance. :)
 
Not easy to get a code, I was trying to see (even if I live in Canada) if I could get a code working, their database is full when you try to register:

"Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.gt5_registrants'.'PK__gt5_registrants__14270015' in database 'RMK478_schick_registration' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

/gt5/register.asp, line 116"
 
Can i have a code please??

EDIT:

If everyone share te code that they have used i can create a generator

I already have:
SB9C12K7XT
SB9C12K7XX
 
Last edited:
Can i have a code please??

EDIT:

If everyone share te code that they have used i can create a generator

I already have:
SB9C12K7XT
SB9C12K7XX

There is a lot that work in the X serie (like 12) but they all been redeem. I cannot find another pattern yet.
 
Seriously? Is that what you guys are going to do? What if someone buys a product in the store just to find out some punk on a forum stole it already?
 
Seriously? Is that what you guys are going to do? What if someone buys a product in the store just to find out some punk on a forum stole it already?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just ban those idiots already.
 
If there is any left, give me one please.
 
According to the gamestop website I will be getting the dynamic theme with my collectors edition (once the code isnt stolen on me)
 
I want one code very much :)
I'm from Poland and reading site long time, but registered recently.
 
The first person to tell me what engine came in a 1968 Mustang if it was using a code S engine configuration will get a GT5 PS3 Theme code.

The correct answer should give me size, and HP.
 
The first person to tell me what engine came in a 1968 Mustang if it was using a code S engine configuration will get a GT5 PS3 Theme code.

The correct answer should give me size, and HP.

390ci 4v V8 325HP
 
390 cubic inch V-8 engine 335hp, am i right?
 
302 engine with 230 HP. am i right?

Nope, 390 engine, 335HP. And we have a winner, Knoxcore who sent the answer to me in a PM.
 
i edited it b4 i saw your answer :/
 
Hmmm, I know the answer but since I don't need a code....
 
i edited it b4 i saw your answer :/

This very well may be true, but Knoxcore sent me the answer in a private message, timestamped before your post.
 
Last edited:
This very well may be true, but Knoxville sent me the answer in a private message, timestamped before your post.

well fair enough :indiff:
 
Well let it be known that Litzner is a man of his word. Thanks again. It worked. I owe you one.
 
Seriously? Is that what you guys are going to do? What if someone buys a product in the store just to find out some punk on a forum stole it already?

I just want one code and I cannot buy the products here, else I would have done that already. I dont plan wasting time writing a generator.

Punk+VW+Art+Car.jpg
 
Any chance I could please have a code?
 
I am trying to figure out something more for trivia, that could not be easily looked up on-line.
 
In what year was the turn signal first equipped on a automobile, and which car manufacturer did it?

First correct answer posted "in the forum" will win on PS3 GT Theme code. Please, no private messages.
 
1939 Buick Century

Do these codes work with Canadian accounts anyway?
 
1939 Buick Century

Do these codes work with Canadian accounts anyway?

I have a 1938 Buick in my research, but I have also seen 39' Buick, so I will have to give it to you! Congratulations!
 
Can you send me a code please... thanks!

:)👍
 
Back