GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,345 views
Hi, Im relatively new here. This is my first GT. I would really appreciate one of your codes and it would help a newb get into the game. Please consider me.

Thanks,
Curt
 
if you got any redeem codes left then I'd be appreciated for one :)
 
Can you buy these? If any left, I'd love one, cheers.
 
I wouldnt mind getting a code if you still have some :)
 
I'd like one if there is any chance at all there is some left.
 
If it's the one that comes in the sig edition, don't get too excited, it's just 2 versions of GT5 logos rotating, and one has a white background so can't read anything on the XMB.
Such a poor effort, why no cars, tracks or anything? Pffft
 
No, not the same as the SigEd theme.
 
If it's the one that comes in the sig edition, don't get too excited, it's just 2 versions of GT5 logos rotating, and one has a white background so can't read anything on the XMB.
Such a poor effort, why no cars, tracks or anything? Pffft

Have to agree, it's pretty dull, and hard to read see the XMB sometimes.

But is there a different version of the dynamic theme in the collectors edition and the signature edition?

Edit:
No, not the same as the SigEd theme.

If it's not the same dynamic theme as the one that came with the signature edition, you wouldn't know if it was possible to get some EU keys for this dynamic theme?
 
Last edited:
Hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I have a few leftover codes.
US PSN ACCOUNTS ONLY


I will send them to those I deem fit. If you think you should get one make a post. If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.
:nervous::nervous:
Can I get one, please. I just had issues with GAMESTOP & actually called SONY regarding the codes that GAMESTOP gave me...they were invalid.
So, if you can PM me one...pleeeease.
THANK YOU, sir.
 
Any chance I could get one of these?
 
katapiro @
gmail.jpg
.com


Could be possible to me?

Thanks
 
Doubt there's anymore, but I'd like one.
 
wow..looks like I might be too slow on this..

I would like one if there is any more :)

Thanks in advance!
 
yes ....................if i have you e-mail..................
 
My save file was corrupted by v1.05 contains my effort. i will stop gt, but it wont stopping me to use it as a dyanmic theme on XMB, thanks in advanced

PSN PaleVampire
 
I would most definitely appreciate one, if any are still available. Thanks!
 
...............................................................................................................................................
 
Last edited:
Back