GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,341 views
Is it too late to have a few codes now ??
If not, please send them over, as many as can be :p
 
please may i have a code

If i recieve i will happily help out other gamers with gifts and loans
 
May I apply for one code. Please
I don't have the game yet, will do this weekend. **** you Sony Mexico.
 
Hy, im interested in the dynamic theme code please

big thx in advance
 
its really not worth it, u see a gt5 logo spin, and at night time in real life, the theme changes so the '5' logo is bulbs instead.. .. .
 
send me your email I send you a GT5 theme made by me with 16 spectacular images and sounds of the game.
 
yes nuno2k me please :) I want a dynamic theme too :)
 
so what you just post here and you get it in your private messages?
 
i'll just post a foto, maybe i get a code for it. :)

redbullhangar72.jpg
 
I would like one, as well. Please? :)
 
its not a dynamic theme but its the best you can get
sende-me e-mail
 
Back