GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,346 views
Dave should PM them to the people who want them. I mean it would be better for regular members of GTP who contribute to the community to get a theme, rather than some guy who didn't even bother to make an account just lurking.

or use the e-mail tags.

edit:

I'm serious metalmurphy, that's why I create my own themes, most other people seem to have no common sense when it comes to layout.
 
OMG I want one. Can anyone PM me please? :nervous:
 
Dave should PM them to the people who want them. I mean it would be better for regular members of GTP who contribute to the community to get a theme, rather than some guy who didn't even bother to make an account just lurking.

or use the e-mail tags.

That's what I did before but when I saw they were multi use, this way became easier.
 
Hey dave, how are you getting so many codes? just curious
 
Dave should PM them to the people who want them. I mean it would be better for regular members of GTP who contribute to the community to get a theme

This ;)
 
Do the 10 digit codes for the Schick site come from products of their's?
 
haha ... 24 guests .... guest go home...

images
 
Hey dave, how are you getting so many codes? just curious

I bought a couple of the products and each had a coupon for another product which also had a coupon.


I did that before and will go back to doing that, yeah.
 
edit:

I'm serious metalmurphy, that's why I create my own themes, most other people seem to have no common sense when it comes to layout.

I'm not a fussy graphic design student and nothing you said was news to me. Stop showboating. It's making you look bad.

maybe it will works... 👍

It does work, quote this and see :P

 
I bought a couple of the products and each had a coupon for another product which also had a coupon.



I did that before and will go back to doing that, yeah.

Yay! I tried three public codes, and none worked.
 
Well when I possibly buy a product of theirs, I shall gladly follow in your footsteps
 
The public way made everything easier on me and fair to everyone. Now I'll get yelled at by noobs cause I chose more established people over them.
 
I'm not a fussy graphic design student and nothing you said was news to me. Stop showboating. It's making you look bad.



It does work, quote this and see :P


Showboating what? Just saying that by PD's standards this theme is terrible. I think Sony must have rushed them to make it or maybe even PD Didn't make it. I don't really think KY would approve of it. Look at the icons, they're really basic. I'm going to stick with my theme & Alba's icons.
 
The public way made everything easier on me and fair to everyone. Now I'll get yelled at by noobs cause I chose more established people over them.

hey at least you're doing it for nothing ... effort counts in my books.

sure i'm not one of the established members here, but i'd rather they get a code over non-members.. my wife's just heading out to target so i'll ask her to get me a schick. never shaved with it so i hope i don't mutilate my face for the sake of a theme :)
 
email tags in first post. See if this works better.

hey at least you're doing it for nothing ... effort counts in my books.

sure i'm not one of the established members here, but i'd rather they get a code over non-members.. my wife's just heading out to target so i'll ask her to get me a schick. never shaved with it so i hope i don't mutilate my face for the sake of a theme :)

I picked up a pack of the 2 blade single/double use razors for $6, lemme tell you, the whole more blades stuff is such crap. Went from a GILETTE fusion and these guys work better in my opinion.
 
The public way made everything easier on me and fair to everyone. Now I'll get yelled at by noobs cause I chose more established people over them.

Now it comes to am I a noob or not :sly:
 
email tags in first post. See if this works better.

Does that mean you want our e-mail addresses? I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand.
 
email tags in first post. See if this works better.

but it's the same as bofore? :) ..but I think that I can't because I'm from switzerland.. also if I use it with my US account :nervous:
 
Maybe people would prefer some kind of trivia question to win a code
 
Does that mean you want our e-mail addresses? I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand.

Quote my first post and you'll see the code between the email tags.
 
Back