GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,341 views
I picked up a pack of the 2 blade single/double use razors for $6, lemme tell you, the whole more blades stuff is such crap. Went from a GILETTE fusion and these guys work better in my opinion.

cool ... i'm with the fusions too right now. my favorite part of those is the reverse blade they have for the fine lines in shaving. but i'll give these a shot and hold you to your testimonial :P
 
cool ... i'm with the fusions too right now. my favorite part of those is the reverse blade they have for the fine lines in shaving. but i'll give these a shot and hold you to your testimonial :P

The head on them is small so they get closer by the nose and corners of mouth areas. $6 for a pack of 8 or 10 I think. I'm happy.
 
I got it but there was an error. I'll try again.
 
Well thanks dave, appreciate you sharing the codes. Enjoy them everyone. I've given up and safe shaving iAMgt5.
 
Last edited:
wth :) we got ninjas here or what ?
 
Final one posted, after this one I'll pick a few people and message them the last few codes.
 
I didn't read through all 7 pages...if you have any more send me one please! I do have a US account! Thanks!!
 
Thanks for the efforts, but that one didn't work either. Really strange.
 
Yeah I refreshed every second for new codes and as soon as I put them in, they were invalid. I even made a US account just for this XD...oh well.
 
Don't pick me (reverse psychology) 89% of the time works everytime
 
Hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I have a few leftover codes.
US PSN ACCOUNTS ONLY





THIS IS THE LAST CODE

All gone , Thanks for trying 👍
 
I'd love one if possible, Dave. People picked at them like vultures. Not a single code worked.
 
Okay, I got it twice in a row, but I get the same error when I want to install it :grumpy:
 
Dave, you should've milked this opportunity to the last drop, could've organized some weird competition where people would have to earn it and you could decide the rules and whether they were 'worthy' to receive a code.:lol:
 
Dave, you should've milked this opportunity to the last drop, could've organized some weird competition were people would have to earn it and you could decide the rules and whether they were 'worthy' to receive a code.:lol:

I'd go with GTP join date. Only loyal members should get them :sly:
 
Dave, you should've milked this opportunity to the last drop, could've organized some weird competition where people would have to earn it and you could decide the rules and whether they were 'worthy' to receive a code.:lol:

I said a trivia question although I would lose
 
Can I have one too? *-*
(I think my last message wasn't posted)
 
Dave is too generous for that :)
 
Guys in the US go buy your shavers !! (and share the codes with us via PM ;) )
 
Is Dave not falling for my reverse psychology? I haven't received a PM lol
 
Dave is too generous for that :)

Yep, in this case he seems to be a better person than I would be, I would seriously misuse the power I had in his position.;)
 
Thanks Dave !!! ( im not a noob after all ;) )
 
Back