GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,345 views
Analog, if I get some codes I'll let you distribute them however you want
 
Analog, if I get some codes I'll let you distribute them however you want

No, no, no, that's a very dangerous suggestion, let's not even go there but thanks anyway.:lol:
 
All I know is if that one of you guys wants to get loads of youtube views (for whatever reason)...There is no video of this theme yet... I'm sure it would be featured on N4G etc if you 'revelaed' the GT5 dynamic theme...Maybe make the front page of GTP if its HQ.
 
I'll have one if there are any left. Thanks!
 
Ill get a Dynamic theme anyways when GT5 comes out
 
Any of you guys got the PS3 theme? Mines PSP (though it's alright, I have a psp).

EDIT: Oh snap nevermind, it's both!
 
Any of you guys got the PS3 theme? Mines PSP (though it's alright, I have a psp).

The code gives you both. It says PSP but when you click contineu both are there.
 
Thanks Dave!
 
Any of you guys got the PS3 theme? Mines PSP (though it's alright, I have a psp).

EDIT: Oh snap nevermind, it's both!
You're not the only one who thought the ps3 theme was missing :P
 
I would like one too, but I'm just curious to know what it looks like. I hope the icons are cool
 
I wish I could get one too :(
 
Looks like I got here too late...
Ohh well :-/
Thank's for sharing man, that was really cool from your part nice weekend for all!
 
Is he giving out the codes via email? Do I have to do something? Is it too late?
 
To those of you that have the code, what cars are there, are there any Lotus, especially an Elise? Is it worth importing Schick Razors for?
 
To those of you that have the code, what cars are there, are there any Lotus, especially an Elise? Is it worth importing Schick Razors for?

I saw an SLS, GT-R, and a white / red race car...don't remember which. There might be others.
 
Back