Gt5 fans going else were with psn down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lost-on-drugz
  • 113 comments
  • 8,854 views
Messages
626
Messages
Lost-on-drugz
Hey guys with psn down i was wondering if anyone has ventured into another racing game / simulator
with the psn down i have been playin ( Iracing ) and quite enjoying it!!
wonder how many will leave if the issues not fixed
 
Slowly reverting back to TDU1 and Forza 3 on 360. I've been playing Combat Training on COD: Black Ops on PS3 but that's starting to become boring.
 
Sim Racing on Race07 by Simbin, got GTR-Evo, STCC2 + GT-Power expansions. Nice powerful PC, racing wheel, heaven :)

Plus: Mods !
 
No, in fact I'm more productive on GT5 now, with the PSN beeing off.
Got over 8000km while PSN is off and went up a level (37 now :D) in A spec.
 
Too busy trying to finish the FGT championship (JESUS!), and have found myself playing more Mortal Kombat and NHL 11 for some reason. Online features, although not all, should be up by the end of this week.
 
Interesting yeah i was thinking of how much of a loos gt5 would benefit from this as people want to carry on thier racing hence why i signed and payed for iracing..! thanks for ya feedback i do indeed needa get the new mortal kombat.!
 
I started playing Minecraft again. And I started a new Career in F1 2010 since the outage.
 
I dusted off my copy of a Tom Clancy game (came with the PS3) and went on a sniping spree for a few our before I realised that GT was the only game I've any interest in. There's actually a lot of good time trial competitions in this part of the site that have kept me busy.
 
I'm still playing GT5, I don't have other racing games, but I did start playing some of the old games I had, like 3D DOT HEROES, GTA IV/EFLC, and some other games.
 
Ever since PSN went down, my PS3 has just been collecting dust. I'll play it again once I'm able to buy NFS Shift 2 or once PSN comes back, whichever happens first.

In the mean time, I've been playing Forza 3 and various racing games on PS2, mostly Burnout 3 and Tokyo Xtreme Racer games.
 
I'm currently building a PC capable of running the GTR games. I'm hoping their servers won't be under constant attack. And even if one of them does get hit, I can always play a different one. :)
 
so do you reckon that thier will be in a loss in gt5 players after psn is restored, because i can tell ya iracing is pretty out thier.!
 
I certainly will not be playing gt5 any longer, offline is terribly boring, and without the seasonal races I cannot make any money and driving in a circle with a seriously boring car (ZR1 RM) is just making this game unplayable. It was fun for a while I suppose but this is the last straw, there just isn't enough to keep me playing. Forza 4 comes out in a few months so I am ditching my PS3.
 
I left my parent's basement for the first time in over year since PSN has been down.
 
I certainly will not be playing gt5 any longer, offline is terribly boring, and without the seasonal races I cannot make any money and driving in a circle with a seriously boring car (ZR1 RM) is just making this game unplayable. It was fun for a while I suppose but this is the last straw, there just isn't enough to keep me playing. Forza 4 comes out in a few months so I am ditching my PS3.

Don't be so negative. :guilty:
 
Why would people leave? People didn't leave GT1, 2, 3 or 4.. and there was no PSN.
 
McClarenDesign
Too busy trying to finish the FGT championship (JESUS!), and have found myself playing more Mortal Kombat and NHL 11 for some reason. Online features, although not all, should be up by the end of this week.

Mortal kombat!!!!
 
I mod my cockpit to fit with T500RS, test a few cars, and left all the set for long vacation.
 
Why would people leave? People didn't leave GT1, 2, 3 or 4.. and there was no PSN.

Because now we live in a world were sim racing online is very popular and with it being down for so long people havnt had that feeling , hence why i have gone to iracing, wondering if any other had considered that.
 
Uhhhh.....Offline is popular too. How else you gonna get most of the trophies? And now that SONY got "rammed" (LOL), people have more time to get them.
 
It has actually made me focus on the game more in itself. To be more specific B Spec. I just got my driver to lvl 36 and my B Spec level is 35 as of this afternoon. :O
 
I already have a 360 so I've ventured down that road, I come
from a Forza background.

Even with PSN down I've been playin A-Spec, collecting standards, enjoying GT5 for what it is. The outage isn't so bad.
 
I was already done with GT5 by the time PSN went down, and I never play online anyway. I've only been playing Shift 2 which is a brilliant and exciting sim racer that gets everything right that GT didn't - also offline. Only thing I really miss without PSN is its Autolog feature 👍
 
It has actually made me focus on the game more in itself. To be more specific B Spec. I just got my driver to lvl 36 and my B Spec level is 35 as of this afternoon. :O

My drivers are stuck online.
 
Back