Gt5 fans going else were with psn down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lost-on-drugz
  • 113 comments
  • 8,854 views
I'm actually looking forward to Dirt 3. If it is anything like Dirt 1 it should be pretty fun. I don't think any rally game will ever beat Richard Burns Rally, but Dirt 3 should be a lot of fun.
 
Just grinidng in A & B spec to get to level 40.
 
Are the multiplayer options still extremely limited?

I honestly don't know because I never play games online.

(One of the reasons I love Shift 2 is because the offline career mode is awesome and the AI is brilliant).
 
PS3 collected dust since I had no GT online or Netflix. Went out and bought a copy of Black Ops though and the single player is a lot more fun than GT offline.
 
Dusted off my old ps2 and started gt3 from scratch, wow I forgot how good it was, so much better than gt5 (well apart from the visuals lol)
 
WORLD OF WARCRAFT!! if psn dosnt come back soon this game will be the death of me
 
been playing shift 2, with the 1.02 patch the game is actually playable now. one thing shift has on GT5 is night racing. Shift 2 night races blow away gt5
 
played some nfsu2 LOL. not comparable but still great fun with 360 pad on pc. now i think i have to play my first round of gt5 since 6 weeks or so, just to get the dust off my g27 :D
 
While PSN s down I did the following:
Set up a tuning garage (with over 200 replies)
Started a photomode gallery
Dramaticaly improved photoshopping skills
Played some GTA IV!
 
i threw my ps3 away and bought a 360 i contacted them about the money i spend on netflix and the other stuff and they say there are not going to refund me its bs i called them and emailed them.. i am thinking about joining that lawsuit
 
ive stopped playing on my ps3 all together and started guitar lessons :)
 
http://www.dailytech.com/PSN+Outage+Spurs+PlayStation+3+Returns+in+UK/article21619.htm

According to UK retailers, the week ending March 16 showed that 49 percent of users bought "Call of Duty: Black Ops" for Xbox 360 while only 37 percent bought the PS3 version. At the end of the following week, 52 percent of bought the PS3 version while only 40 percent bought the Xbox 360 version.

But after April 20, these numbers began changing. In the week ending April 30, 59 percent of "Black Ops" sales went to the Xbox 360 while 30 percent went to the PS3. Last week, 66 percent of users bought the Xbox 360 title while 24 percent bought the PS3 title.

So reports already coming in that game sales for PS3 are down drastically and that in some cases consumers are showing up to pawn off their entire PS3 console and game collections for a X360. Not looking good for Sony.
 
I'm on Forza most now and Split/Second online is the cherry on the top. Yes, you guessed it, i'm on XBL. I'll still be on PSN a lot so I haven't "Defected", no way. :)
 
how much does gamestop give you for the ps3? enough to get an xbox?

only reason i aint getting rid of the ps3 is i use it as a bluray player
 
Was playing/finishing Mafia II, Dead Space 2, and NFS Hot Pursuit.

Otherwise, been having fun doing Adult things :sly:
 
gears of wars beta
 
Started going out and making new friends. Now I'm not so pale, got my own place and lot more females call me now!
 
Started going out and making new friends. Now I'm not so pale, got my own place and lot more females call me now!

Thiers a difference in playing the game and living infront of the screen ,
 
Back