GT5 H2H Drift Tournament is back! (I'm sorry to say... Cancelled)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hayden
  • 377 comments
  • 23,084 views
Its not that i cant get used to it i cant get used to the fact it gets me too dizzy

yeah.. playing ridge racer in gt5 isnt a good mix
 
What are the rules on passing?
Passing is definitely discouraged, as more often then not it ends in a crash. If you can pull it off, go for it but any contact that occurs will be put down as the following car's fault, and a 0 will be the result.


if possible, i would like to be on the reserve list for H2H. please advise if this is can be arranged.

thanks!

e.

Sure thing pal, i'll put ya down now... What is your GMT and what times are you most available?
 
Its not that i cant get used to it i cant get used to the fact it gets me too dizzy

If you cant do it maj I could take your place but, I might not have the time, so please try to become undizzy. Also just drink alittle it should help. 👍
 
psn name: the86d
gtplanet name: the86d
team: teamNEMESIS.
timezone: [GMT -8]
times available: usually late nights on weekdays / varies on weekends.
 
seems like they fixed ill b able to make it srry for the trouble that could of caused . ty
 
I work till 6 friday. I won't be able to do it till Sunday.
 
I work till 6 friday. I won't be able to do it till Sunday.

I'll sort that out for ya...
EDIT: Done, PM sent to usuck193 👍

I've been asked guys, if we should turn tyre wear off. GTDS-PL was saying he is using about a third of his tyres per run, so would probably need a pitstop in between them. While we can do this, it would eat up a fair bit of time (especially in the event of multiple OMT's.) So what do ya's reckon? Tyre wear and pit stops or no tyre wear?
 
Last edited:
I say tire wear just to experiment.
 
Anyone is fine for me, as long as I can use my tyres to drift, I don't care if we pit or not
 
Or We could just choose on the day.
 
Tire wear on just swap once if necessary.
 
Are we aloud to pull off 360 entry's
 
I need to change my time as well. I tried contacting coza, but he hasn't checked his messages yet. I will be gone the whole weekend for the holidays. Can you change it to a day or two before? I could also do the week after. Thanks!

Yeah its all good i can do it then.
 
I vote for tire wear on.
 
I have began sending out messages to everyone in the tournament with their battle details. If you already know these details, i apologise for the lengthy message but i have to make sure everybody knows what is going on. I have also sent PSN freind requests to people who signed up but forgot to add me. If your one of these people, the battle information is in the freind request.

Cheers guys, 👍


EDIT: 🤬 i just realised that on all the battles for thursday i wrote 30th december :banghead: Please disregard :banghead:

EDIT 2: Looking over a couple messages i've sent i must apoligise for the occasional spelling error or typo. Sorry guys :guilty:

EDIT 3: Finally done!!! Next time i think i'll just send everyone a message of "Go check out the GTP thread, your battle has been sorted out" :grumpy: :grumpy: :nervous:
 
Last edited:
arggg, I'm up against sai :(
 
You can do it zed!!
 
No you can't zed!! ;-)
 
ugh Sai isn't the all and mighty.. starting to get boring everyone saying he will win...
 
D-Max
ugh Sai isn't the all and mighty.. starting to get boring everyone saying he will win...

Mhhmmmmm
 
What happens if your opponent got the ylod?
 
Hey you guys I think edub is backing out of this and wants me to talk his place would that be fine or what
 
my match is set for the 30th. Other wise i'll be out of town the 1-7 of january.
 
Hey you guys I think edub is backing out of this and wants me to talk his place would that be fine or what

rumor.... 👎
 
rumor.... 👎

Don't you hate that crap 👎

Also,

GTDS-PL
Vs Monday 26th December GMT 11pm
ABIOTIC91

I think Mr Dino has given me the green light to judge this battle, so unless any of you have objections with me judging then give me an add on PSN.
 
Well he said yea u can then fastfox said no I think you should me and edub are on the same team
 
ugh Sai isn't the all and mighty.. starting to get boring everyone saying he will win...

He won everything he competed in, except one loss to his friend SKR-Kaizer. No wonder he is favourite lol. He didn't take place in all VDC events, but the ones he did compete was a victory. He also won H2H Rd 1. There is a stronger competition in VDC then here. So the chance he wins is big.

King B and monserGAUZ are really one of the best I have ever experienced, but Sai is a special drifter.
 
in no shape or form am i saying he can't win.. But you honestly never know :)
 
Back