GT5 images

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 784 comments
  • 171,852 views
Yeah i thought it was dirt since cars get dirty now has anyone seen a dirty car in GT5 yet ???

We saw dirty Subaru in E3 2009 trailer.
gt01.jpg
 
Ive seen this one before i guess there is int one of in game.

The final build will reveal all, i'm pretty sure there will be dirty cars, also wet cars too from the rain, and maybe even snowy cars! :D
 
The final build will reveal all, i'm pretty sure there will be dirty cars, also wet cars too from the rain, and maybe even snowy cars! :D

Yeah i wanna see that car wash working XD
 
That picture with the blue 458 it has a Maserati Gran Turismo S infront of it. The more I see that Maserati the more I like it. It's gotten to the point now where I really cannot wait to drive that car in GT5.

It's such a sexy car to look at. Just looks so smooth and everything.
 
That picture with the blue 458 it has a Maserati Gran Turismo S infront of it. The more I see that Maserati the more I like it. It's gotten to the point now where I really cannot wait to drive that car in GT5.

It's such a sexy car to look at. Just looks so smooth and everything.

So true man, ever since i first knew that the GranTurismo would be in Gran Turismo (see what i did thar? :sly:) it's been at the top of my list to drive round the 'ring :)
 
^:lol:

for me my top 3 cars to drive around the ring are:

1: veyron
2: slr mclaren
3: enzo
 
We saw dirty Subaru in E3 2009 trailer.
gt01.jpg

That picture just reminded me, why the Rally Japan sticker when the Subaru was seen on what is now known as Toscana...


Could we see a Japan location in the game, or as a Course Maker location?


 
jsmenugtauto02.jpeg


The soap textures were applied on to this car. This is the first time we have seen anything like that.
I imagine they will use the same technique to get dirt on the car.
 
How long will take soap wash animation be? Hopefully the oil refresh animation will be skippable this time ...
 
The soap and the car reflection resolution is so low that is painful to watch. I hope PD will fix that.
By the way, the "soap" might actually be some kind of wax/polish as it's not on wheels and glasses.
 
Soap textures are awful. It best run at 60fps, or have gravity physics applied to them.

;)
 
Also, the sponge looks horrid. But who am I to complain about sponges when there is the rest of the game at hand?
 
I don't think its that the textures are low res, I think its the effect PD have done to make the soap look more 'fluffy'
 
The soap looks pixelated like the car reflection you can see immediately below it.
 
Well yeah, hopefully PD fixes that, seems like a simple enough fix. I wonder how long the car wash takes, I wonder if the car will still spin around really fast
 
I see that more likely to appear in Forza or Need for Speed.
 
Look on the challenges pic, they're labeled 1,2,,4,5,6,7. Maybe there's something we haven't seen yet!
 
The biggest thing with the soap is that there is no debth to it and it stops at the windows.. even tho the smear looks like it would go onto the windows... thus i get why some people mistook it for a livery editor.
 
A petition needs to be made and sent to PD immediately. I nominate you!

👍

It will just cause a delay because the game needs to be rated again. Don't give them any ideas.
 
I just want PD to release images of the VWs in action! =)
 
Well yeah, hopefully PD fixes that, seems like a simple enough fix. I wonder how long the car wash takes, I wonder if the car will still spin around really fast

:lol: That always used to make me laugh.
 
I know, it was so silly looking. Part of me actually wants PD to keep it. :lol:
 
Look on the challenges pic, they're labeled 1,2,,4,5,6,7. Maybe there's something we haven't seen yet!
I noticed this too. Not sure why I haven't seen much about it, but I hope there's something good. :)

Although, I wonder if they kept a mission hall like GT4. I may be alone in this but I loved all the missions and just recently completed all of them. I really hope I can do something similar with GT5 graphics and physics.
 
Well yeah, hopefully PD fixes that, seems like a simple enough fix. I wonder how long the car wash takes, I wonder if the car will still spin around really fast

I would prefer the washing animation to be absent if the soap textures are going to look like that. Just keep the fast spin.
 
Back