GT5 images

• Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 784 comments
did you guys notice that the interior trim color of the Mercedes in the above pictures is different? :dunce: :dopey:

Yeah that's true! the top one seems to have stiching in the trim while the lower picture has wood it seems, interesting...but it could just be the colour of the outside of the car that changes the trim (i think it did this in GT5P) or maybe (or rather, hopefully) we can select trim in premium cars! :D

Yeah that's true! the top one seems to have stiching in the trim while the lower picture has wood it seems, interesting...but it could just be the colour of the outside of the car that changes the trim (i think it did this in GT5P) or maybe (or rather, hopefully) we can select trim in premium cars! :D

I think your suggestion that it's like GTP5 is most likely.

That kind of LOD is just crazy! Cannot wait. I still hope to be pleasantly surprised by some of the new features that we don't know about.

gtava96.gif

Wood isn't available on the SLS AMG, probably just brown ( or another colour resembling brown or dark red, etc. ) leather.
Prologue already offered different trim spec on several cars indeed depending on exterior colour, it would be nice to be able to specify the interior colour yourself regardless of exterior colour although this isn't even possible in most cases in real life too ( meaning a car manufacturer limits the colour combinations making certain exterior/interior combo's impossible ).

Back