GT5 images

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 784 comments
  • 171,849 views
I seriously thought that the first shot was real. Until I saw the tiny letters and eventually the GT helmet. :)
 
Graphics look a little different compared to GT5:Prologue.
It's not the AA though.
 
WOW MAN !!!!!!
Where did you found these ?? :o
 
Holy... great hi-res pictures man!
 
Nice high res pix finally!
 
Fantastic pictures, thanks for posting :)
 
What's that new location?

anocud.jpg
 
So not so new then :) Didn't remember that part.
 
HOLY $#!+, the graphics make Prologue look old. Notice the door edges and the detail around the headlights and rear lights. No more jaggies unless of course these shots are pre-rendered.
 
I have to say ..the Tokyo track looks amazing...( the building one with the silver benz ..rear view with the gull wing opened)
 
Those SLS shots are simply AWESOME! :drool:
will there be any shots from the 458 Italia or Gallardo LP560-4? :dopey:
 
And to those imminent nay-sayers - they are touched up (aliasing is clearly visible, but smoothed), yet definitively in-game shots. And great, make me want drive this Merc (and I'm usually quite a anti-fan of those : )).
 
2ljgahg.gif

I learned how to make 16:9 GIFs, yey. \(^.^)/
Now i just need to learn how to get the framerate better. :lol:
 
2ljgahg.gif

I learned how to make 16:9 GIFs, yey. \(^.^)/
Now i just need to learn how to get the framerate better. :lol:

and less grainy ;)
 
Its off-screen footage, cut with the Windows Movie Maker, less grain is impossible. :lol:
Seriously, i work with pretty bad software. I cut out the scenes with WMM, export them in the best quality possible and then convert 'em to a GIF with SUPER. :D

I have no idea how to do it in a different way, im a noob.^^
 
Its still stuttering a bit (and theres one frame that doesnt belong there ;)), what program do you use for the GIFs?
 
little something, really nothing special, but I'd like to share with you:
made in 1600x1200

merc_01.jpg
 
i think im in love, after being in anger at the announced release date...

if its going to look like this ill wait :D
 
The graphics are just...astounding...
 
I cant wait to get drunk and smash the SLS :lol:
You know what, that would make a great online lobby, the Drunk Driver 25km "endurance", 10 Laps at night at the Chamonix in 250hp and less FR cars with no Aids.
 
Would have thought by now PD would implement cars reflecting other cars.
 
...the graphics...theres no words i can say..
 
Back