GT5 in 3D

• Thread starter DC9990
  • 221 comments
I left all the TV's 3D settings to default, alucard.

Btw, the Panasonic GT30 series uses ACTIVE glasses. And also that the GT and VT series by Panasonic are known to have very little crosstalk compared to other 3D TVs.

Could it be the glasses? They work fine with content, and the bumper cam for GT5 though... When I look with only my left eye, I see just 1 image on the screen, no doubles or anything. As if it were a 2D video format. But when I just use my right eye, I can see a double image. Again, this is with the cockpit view.

I looked crosstalk, and stereoscopic 3D up, and they explain that some people can't view the full effects of 3D. Like I said, I don't have 20/20 vision, my right eye is worst than my left one (I think lol.) And maybe I'm being a bit too perceptive? I am focusing on the details of the image too much? I'm probably just one of those people that can't view the FULL depth 3D content. But lower levels are fine for me.

Also, tsupra1822, name some cars that you've tested so I can try them out myself. That's a good detail that might get us somewhere.

The Mazda MX5 TC is one of the cars I enjoy very much in 3D. At a setting of 5/.90 the rear view mirror protrudes a little out of the TV, and being a convertible makes the interior view even nicer. The car is a joy to drive with very nice sound.

Hey People

I Bought a new SAMSUNG Smart TV, LED, 400HZ, FULL HD, 3D-FULL HD

Do you Guys think i should buy the 3D Active Shutter or its better playing 2D :D

The Mazda MX5 TC is one of the cars I enjoy very much in 3D. At a setting of 5/.90 the rear view mirror protrudes a little out of the TV, and being a convertible makes the interior view even nicer. The car is a joy to drive with very nice sound.

Just tried this on The Ring change time, night into dawn with no HUD and 3D was quality :D

Hi,

I've been messing about with the 3D settings for a while now on my 42" LG LED 3DTV and I've still not found a setting I am really happy with.

The best I have found is:

Parallex: 2
Convervenge 0.80

In this setting, the in-car view looks perfect but there is still crosstalk in the view ahead.

Any ideas?

I dont know, I've tried GT5 in 3D, it just made the game so hard to play and it hurt my eyes after 10 minutes.

It could be my TV and settings but most likely it's me...

It's probably you. Because it doesn't hurt my eyes. I just get cross talk on things like the driving line (I have it turned on on some tracks).

I did get a bit of eye strain on the first day I got my TV though, after I got used to it I've not suffered since.

Maybe a bit of perseverance is key. :)

It's probably you. Because it doesn't hurt my eyes. I just get cross talk on things like the driving line (I have it turned on on some tracks).

I did get a bit of eye strain on the first day I got my TV though, after I got used to it I've not suffered since.

Maybe a bit of perseverance is key. :)

I don't know, maybe I have to give it another chance but the whole wearing dark glasses thing is just dumb to me.

Maybe I shouldn't have posting in this thread at all hahaha.

I've been playing on my LG

http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-47LM960V-3d-tv

The game looks stunning, LG also have a Dual Play option where you leave GT in normal split screen and then the TV will stretch the halves to make a full screen. It can look a bit strange though, it's a shame that it's only Sony locking down the option that others can't use the Simulview option as I believe if you get a HDMI ID cloner you can make the PS3 think it's plugged in to a Bravia and it will work fine.

Latest Posts

Back