GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
You have to love it when new members are over enthusiastic to share info that's already days(sometimes weeks) late. I'm glad I took the time to search thru the forums when I was new. :sly:

Ah well, he's only trying to be helpful, at least he didn't go and create a new topic about it! :rolleyes:

You have to love it when new members are over enthusiastic to share info that's already days(sometimes weeks) late. I'm glad I took the time to search thru the forums when I was new. :sly:

Haha.. Sorry, had to clarify if it has been already posted..

It's still locked.

nvtelent.png

Forget the Mercedes, this is what has my attention:

gamestopgt5.png

And to think I'm gonna see it in action this weekend, that alone makes up for no feature video this week :D

In a desperate attempt to make up for the extra weeks, they've provided us with a SLS Wallpaper -_- I wonder what would have really been provided :/

Also, the topics on the GT5 section are getting ridiculous. Next I'm going to see "What t-shirt will you be wearing when you play GT5?" "What is the exact time, down to the second you will be picking up GT5"

In a desperate attempt to make up for the extra weeks, they've provided us with a SLS Wallpaper -_- I wonder what would have really been provided :/

Also, the topics on the GT5 section are getting ridiculous. Next I'm going to see "What t-shirt will you be wearing when you play GT5?" "What is the exact time, down to the second you will be picking up GT5"

^ 👍

Chris

Is this going to be in??

that would be great, W12 power :drool:

Don't get your hopes up please, it's just a mock-up stand display screen which displayed that car, could be a simple mistake or placeholder as some other cars don't appear to be fully done too.
If not, yummie indeed.

While I understand the dissapointment, there could've easily just as well been no more of these. Underwelming as it is, we got something. Besides, there's always the next 3 tuedays :)

$10,000 says there will be a topic involving one of the following while playing GT5:

Underwear
Alcohol (Has appeared in discussions but is yet to be a dedicated topic)
Ben Collins (Quite possibly the most hated man in the world today)

Don't get your hopes up please, it's just a mock-up stand display screen which displayed that car, could be a simple mistake or placeholder as some other cars don't appear to be fully done too.
If not, yummie indeed.

I was kind of surprized that it was not in GT4.

I know it's just a mock-up don't worry :)

Why? Well, "Planetary (GO!)," the leadoff track from the band's upcoming Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys album, will be used in the opening cinematic for the upcoming Gran Turismo 5

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rel...nger-Days-The-True-Lives-Fabulous-1337386.htm

"Planetary (GO!)," Off My Chemical Romance's New Album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys," Will Be Featured as the Lead Song in the Opening Cinematic of Gran Turismo® 5
Gran Turismo 5 Will Be Available Exclusively on Playstation®3 (PS3TM) in Stereoscopic 3D This Holiday; "Danger Days: True Lives of the Fabuous Killjoys" Due From Reprise Records on November 22nd, 2010

It's certainly a strange choice. But at least Sony isn't picking a song that came out 20 years ago like they did with GT4's intro.

Also don't point the finger at PD over this, they don't pick the songs for the US version of the game. Just listen to the music that they put in trailers as an example of stuff that they lean toward.

Yup:(

If it's true, why SONY?:D

Fixed.

As for the song itself, I haven't heard but given who the band is, I already hate it. I was fine with the Chemical Brothers, the Cardigans, Lenny Kravitz and yes even Van Halen. My Chemical Romance does not make Gran Turismo worthy music to me so this is indeed bad choice of music (which I'm willing to bet is what SCEA chose as we all remember this crap)

Last edited:
Of course it's the US only. All GT's (with the exception of GT PSP) have different intro songs. Japan always has Moon Over the Castle, as that's GT's theme song, and the US and Europe have their own hand picked songs.

Back