GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
The real release date from Asda reckons it took 4 years to make.
I thought it was 5 years in the making?

Come on PD,please,give us THE NEWS!I don't care if it may o next chrismas but I want certain date.....pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

games are released tuesdays and thursdays, or is it just tuesdays now, at least that's the case in the US.

People need to stop for a moment and reflect on the fact that a retailer would have the most sought out information about the game in hand before every journalist in the world.

We, journalists, work with information. That's our job. The release date will be reported, not just "thrown out there" by some clueless retailer that just need to fill a space so that their custumers can see.

If we want to speculate, june/july is the new december '09, but let's please drop with the retailer nonsense, because they have absolutely no permission to leak any insider info they can possibly have.

That's the case here in sweden most of the times anyway, kind of odd day to release games, but that's just my opinion.
I kinda wish thats the way it was over here, getting released just as the weekend starts means I don't have to worry about not getting something done since its the weekend.

Personally I'd rather have them release on mondays, that would make mondays ok.
Man, I hate mondays haha!

As for GT5 I'll take it any day of the week, preferably yesterday;)

Don't you get it? We are trapped here forever, engaged in an endless speculation of features vs. rumor and possible release dates. They got us! We are trapped!!!

mwaha...mwahahahahaha!

I just watched on tv the official presentation of the new Ferrari F10. In the background they showed various clips of the Cavallino Rampante's history and among them there were a few seconds of the 458Italia trailer made by PD :).

I think the best way to release a the date is to officially announce it at a show, or at the end of a new trailer, with all new/different cars and tracks they're haven't shown.

And there is always complaints about we never know anything and it doesn't really feel like they're showing us any love. Which is true, we're being left in the dark.. But they have a history of basically pulling something out of nowhere and surprising us with something spectacular..

I just watched on tv the official presentation of the new Ferrari F10. In the background they showed various clips of the Cavallino Rampante's history and among them there were a few seconds of the 458Italia trailer made by PD :).

Why would any Ferrari fan care for GT5? Maybe PD has more ties with Ferrari than we thought. Hopefully we get F10 in GT5. (although I think codemasters has that license)

I've never seen anyone talking about rally much. I'm hoping it's better than previously. Mud sticking to the cars and all that.

Yesssss^

Once GT gets the sounds right, I.E, rally sounds like this

It will be complete and all I'll ever need

Last edited:
Yesssss^

Once GT gets the sounds right, I.E, rally sounds like this

It will be complete and all I'll ever need

That's not the first thing they need to work on when it comes to rally, its something that applies to the whole game, they have ALOT of work to bring us something similar to the Rally experience (p2p, copilot, better gravel\snow\dirt physics, more kinks and bumps)

Back