GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
I mean, we really don't know how done the game really is. The lack of information would suggest it's not quite done.. But they are probably finished by now and waiting for a show or large event to release a final date. Provided the 'production issues' have been resolved.

Wishful thinking at least.

Agree with you on the marketing! It is Sony and there 3D TV's coming this summer, that is when i expect to see GT5!!

The delay has nothing to do with the TVs. Why would it be beneficial for them to have the game come out with the TVs as opposed to before them? Either way the game is out as the TVs come out.

there is supposed to be a 3d version of GT5. I heard that at ces that KY confirmed it.

I mean, we really don't know how done the game really is. The lack of information would suggest it's not quite done.. But they are probably finished by now and waiting for a show or large event to release a final date. Provided the 'production issues' have been resolved.

Wishful thinking at least.

I'm long over hanging onto any "probablys". I'm convinced we are all in GT:Hell!

aren't 3-D TV's released already i mean on Sunday alot of people have been talking about that there will be a football(soccer) match which will be the first ever 3-D match ever to be broadcasted so if 3-D TV's aren't released then who are the viewers goona see the match
P.S the channel is sky sports I think and the match is Arsenal vs Man utd if you don't believe me and you want to be sure search and check it out:sly:
You are correct, it's a football match between Manchester United and Arsenal and it's the first in 3d and will be broadcast in 3d. It looks like there's going to be a big push towards 3d here in the UK soon if this isn't infact the start of it. A big event to kick it off with :D.

You are correct, it's a football match between Manchester United and Arsenal and it's the first in 3d and will be broadcast in 3d. It looks like there's going to be a big push towards 3d here in the UK soon if this isn't infact the start of it. A big event to kick it off with :D.

Looks like you are a United fan so thanks for confirming what i said i'm an Arsenal fan myself (butLets not turn this thread to a football thread:))
ant way so this means 3-D TV's are relesed in the UK right?

Looks like you are a United fan so thanks for confirming what i said i'm an Arsenal fan myself (butLets not turn this thread to a football thread:))
ant way so this means 3-D TV's are relesed in the UK right?
I've not seen any, this mach I think is only being shown in 3d at a selection of pubs and clubs that Sky have kitted up with all the right stuff. I don't think 3d TV is in anyones homes at the moment, but Sky say that by March (I think) that 3d football will be showin in hundereds of venues around the UK by which point the TV's will be on sale and then a couple of months later they will be broadcasting 3d TV into peoples homes. I'd need to find the article I read again to get an exact timeline, but that's the order of events.

I've not seen any, this mach I think is only being shown in 3d at a selection of pubs and clubs that Sky have kitted up with all the right stuff. I don't think 3d TV is in anyones homes at the moment, but Sky say that by March (I think) that 3d football will be showin in hundereds of venues around the UK by which point the TV's will be on sale and then a couple of months later they will be broadcasting 3d TV into peoples homes. I'd need to find the article I read again to get an exact timeline, but that's the order of events.

3D glasses in a pub might make it a bit tricky going to the bar! How gutted would you be if you turned up and they had ran out of the 3D glasses although Rooney and Tevez in 3D doesn't bear thinking about :yuck:

Sorry, couldn't resist

:lol:imagine going to the Pub and seeing all the people watching the match all wearing huge dark glasses :lol:

Like these?

gunnar-3D-glasses.jpg

EDIT: well I doubt the pubs would be handing those out.

yeah like these hilarious also if a team scores people will jump celebrating then they will drop the glasses haha

Why would you drop them? You don't hold them to your eyes. You wear them, they don't fall off when you move.

just kidding guys ,most people are making fun about wearing stupidly looking glasses for 90 min in a Pub i mean you honestly feel it won't look a tad silly
oh and moving on to my point about GT5 we probably will play it about 3 to 6 hours a day and i remmember an article on IGN saying that the guy played GT5 in 3-D for 2 min and he didn't like it saying that the glasses are very heavy and painfull and yes Sony can modify the glasses some time in the future but using these glasses for 5 hours a day will surely do alot of damage to your eyes and i for one would really feel stupid wearing these glasses at home

just kidding guys ,most people are making fun about wearing stupidly looking glasses for 90 min in a Pub i mean you honestly feel it won't look a tad silly
oh and moving on to my point about GT5 we probably will play it about 3 to 6 hours a day and i remmember an article on IGN saying that the guy played GT5 in 3-D for 2 min and he didn't like it saying that the glasses are very heavy and painfull and yes Sony can modify the glasses some time in the future but using these glasses for 5 hours a day will surely do alot of damage to your eyes and i for one would really feel stupid wearing these glasses at home
Why would the galsses damage your eyes? You might feel silly wearing them at first, but when it becomes the norm I don't see why you would still feel silly. I can see making them comfortable for everyone as a challenge.

Imagine if everyone had said 'I'm not carrying one of those stupid looking things around with me'

1993-202compact.jpg

You wouldn't have that tiny phone that fits in your pocket today, things evolve, technologies improve.

i have seen Avatar which is a very long movie and during the movie (half way)i got really tired and had to take the glasses off a little bit but I'm sure as time passes it will become even better but for now I'm with Kaz 3-D gaming not for me (atleast for now any way)

I post it here, but nothing new. Just my feeling about this video.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fr/news/d12406.html

I always feel there something wrong in GT5p, races where annoying but why?

Looking this video , it's clear, car movement isn't dynamic at all. There isn't vibration, braking and acceleration is not perceptible in gt5.
The feedback of the track isn't here

I wonder why GT5 is the main focus on only the American region? There is no GT5 TT info on the Product tab, and it is just GT5.. No one else really has this.

has anyone ever brought up the the point of pontiac and saturn cars likely to be taken out of the game? Would that cause any kinds of delays? Or are they being kept in the game? Not sure why it's popping up in my head now.

USA has a specific, dedicated GT5 page. No other region has it

has anyone ever brought up the the point of pontiac and saturn cars likely to be taken out of the game? Would that cause any kinds of delays? Or are they being kept in the game? Not sure why it's popping up in my head now.

Was Saturn ever really in the game? Pontiac has previous models that will make it regardless

Back