GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,006 views
Why would Sony be choosing the music for the PD game?They can either approve or disapprove, the choice from Kaz and his PD team, but GT5 is PD's piece of art, the song list is theirs to choose, Sony would just have to pay for the royalties.

Because Sony is the publisher. Its been mentioned numerous times that they chose the song, Not PD.
 
haha ive been following this thread forever! it is amazing! ill be back in an hour to see how much more comes out! :sly: Maybe play a little GT5 in the meanwhile....Prologue that is!
 
I thought that noise in the rally video was the snow's crunching noise.
 
That sound is just the dualshock3's vibrations. He left the pad on the table...
 
It's just the dualshock3's vibrations. He left the pad on the table...

A pad wont shake when a wheel is plugged in though.
It hardly matters, but its not an ingame sound...
 
That sound is just the dualshock3's vibrations. He left the pad on the table...

Okay, that could also be possible. But I'm pretty sure it isn't the sound of snow cracking.
 
In my view, the Ferrari F10 makes up for every little negative thing everyone has mentioned about the trailer and the other vids we have seen so far. If the F10 is in, we could see a whole host of other 2010 cars, such as the RB6 and the MP4-25
 
Well at this point and taking in consideration everything than has happened in the last days, Am I the only one thinking than all of this is just some kind of viral marketing and it was planned since the begginning?

You just need to look around the Official Statements, Kaz comments at SEMA, Misterious games being discovered in a little gap of time, etc.
 
First off, I really like the Intro. Just not the MCR song.

The videos are great. Keep 'em coming....I really hope we get a release tomorrow.

Feel free to add me on psn guys.
 
Holy crap, i go to sleep for 8 hours and wake up to this? I must say, That is the sickest intro movie i have ever seen!!!
 
is it not?
i thought so too, and was amazed...

seriously. is that not the in-game snow crunching noise?

I really doubt you'd hear it that loud in a car with closed windows & running engine.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Don't make me read too many pages when I get up in 7 hours. :dopey:
 
Well at this point and taking in consideration everything than has happened in the last days, Am I the only one thinking than all of this is just some kind of viral marketing and it was planned since the begginning?

You just need to look around the Official Statements, Kaz comments at SEMA, Misterious games being discovered in a little gap of time, etc.

Who knows man, who knows.
 
Does anyone remember the "Will we reach 2000 pages" discussion? LOL 3000 by release at this rate
 
Okay, that could also be possible. But I'm pretty sure it isn't the sound of snow cracking.

Im pretty sure its not the snow too.

The sound of a fan etc in the room is not from the game either.
Also to be technical its the RUMBLE motor shaking in the wheel not the FFB.
If anything then the video highlights that on snow you will feel the wheel shake even at low speeds.
 
Last edited:
Site update on the way?
413682908.PNG
 
Nah it's the FFB from the DFGT doing that noise, I know it well :)

It means that the wheel is moving a bit on snow - nice
He just went to bed, so is probably playing with headphones.
 
I finally got to play a demo build of GT5! I thought this would never happen but today I went to the Bogotá Auto Show and GT5 was there! I overplayed it and I'm definitely paying the 9 dollars again just fot GT5! The Motul GT-R is a great car.
 
My Amazon pre-order still says November 8th estimated shipping date. Guess that's not gonna happen!
 
What is the name of the MCR song? Not that I like it but I want to hear it dubbed clearly whilst I play the intro.
 
why is n4g reporting that a confirmed release date has been given? They even have an update saying its confirmed and not a rumor. People here still say there is no date, so n4g is just ahead of themselves right?
 
What is the name of the MCR song? Not that I like it but I want to hear it dubbed clearly whilst I play the intro.

I cant remember the name of the song but i know that you wont find it anywhere, i think thats the first time anyones heard it.
 
@andrea

"Planetary (GO!)"

Youtube it, there's probably a live version floating around.
 
N4G can be a joke site at times, don't take them seriously.

Cheers Kusogaki.
 
rybakdany on youtube has a new video were he changes oil in case no one already seen it. Nothing special to see though, looks like GT4.
 
why is n4g reporting that a confirmed release date has been given? They even have an update saying its confirmed and not a rumor. People here still say there is no date, so n4g is just ahead of themselves right?

I don't know why people would believe that. It says November 27 for US. That's a Saturday, not a Tuesday. That story shouldn't be published. And why would they release it the day AFTER black friday?

Everyone's getting so excited for it coming out this month. We could be in for a nasty surprise.
 
Last edited:
Back