GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,640 views
Who wants to know a release date? Me not, I want the game finally!

I live a few minutes away of the czech border, so maybe i'll go there and buy it by myself this weekend ;)
probably you have to stole not buy it...
 
Well spotted, she surely says that about GT5. Which store :crazy::crazy:

Just edited my post as i realized she said these packages, or whatever it was, would feature GT5. Not shure what that means but why would you go to the shop and buy stuff related to GT5 and go home without the actual game?
 
Jordan has links to Sony, doesn't he? Why don't we ask him to ask Sony for an release date, or at least an reaction why it is taking them so long. They have to say something

Who says they do, clearly they don't think so.
 
I went to pre-order in Crawley HMV. The store say the 1st December but a member of staff I spoke to still thinks it could come out next year so they aren't aware of what's happening at the moment

Anyway didn't pre order it because I didn't have £10 for a deposit. Gonna go back tomorrow though.
 
Well spotted, she surely says that about GT5. Which store :crazy::crazy:

She says that you can pick up from your store the SHICK razors pack featuring GT5 vouchers. Not the game itself.
 
Who wants to know a release date? Me not, I want the game finally!

I live a few minutes away of the czech border, so maybe i'll go there and buy it by myself this weekend ;)

A date = the game
 
Thank you amar! I hope. Except for that whole American Thanksgiving thing getting in the way.

I love how there have been all of these members completely insulting the only guys who have given us a glimpse of GT5. That should make them want to post more videos. Nice job guys.
 
This whole thing is so rediculous... How can something so important be so poorly coordinated? I really wish to know what actually took place within Sony (and between Sony and PD) to botch the release of such an anticipated game and remain absolutely silent about it...
 
Apparently a Zonda R video in the rain is going up, does anyone have a link to the guys channel?
 
is it just me ??


or is this guy psychic????????

Sounds like the standard carnival sideshow huckster to me. Vauge statements that often mean whatever you want them to mean. To each their own though. Not saying it's not fun.
 
I like what I am hearing about what amar is saying. He said 24, which I think is meaning November 24th, and he has been very reliable in the past. He said something along the lines of track editor a long time before it was revealed. Also, right before the delay, he said all he can say is the "storm is coming", and 10 minutes later Sony announced the delay, so I am very happy with what I am hearing.
 
hi to everyone! this's my first post here. congratulation for the forum, it's amazing! guys you rock;)
i'll hope sony give us a release date soon because i wont to know when i can play with this fat big game!......or maybe I’ll go to prague
 
F.A.O Amar & Friends!

Over 2 years we have waited to discover if this game will have LAN & Multiscreens. I hope someone confirms these OPTIONS in the game soon.
I need put out of my misery....

Been studying the "Head Tracking Video"
To pass time I started taking snapshots and Ive tried to see how well this lines up compared to Prologue which had major issues with this. It seems from this instance bearing in mind the video wouldnt of been recorded fully level/centred that it could be in as this lined up quite well.

However it doesnt offer even close to 3 full screen widths so I reckon if Multiscreens is supported the FOV will have to be different as well.
Fingers crossed....

See what you think...

15xwodd.jpg
 
I like what I am hearing about what amar is saying. He said 24, which I think is meaning November 24th, and he has been very reliable in the past. He said something along the lines of track editor a long time before it was revealed. Also, right before the delay, he said all he can say is the "storm is coming", and 10 minutes later Sony announced the delay, so I am very happy with what I am hearing.

hmm from what i see we can trust this guy a lot, but can we find out what he means, 24 Nov or 24 Dec?
 
Damn , could anyone give me a link were to find all those removed video's on the homepage ?
Just head over to Playstation (UK or US) and the forum has links to all of 'em - odd that, Sony allowing it to continue on one of their own sites...hi-ho.
 
It could also be ... 24 .. hours?!
Yep, it could also mean that we get a release date anouncement within the next 24 hours.
 
Back