GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,781 views
Damn Thanksgiving in the US is gonna get in my way of playing. Grrrrrrrrr.
 
Yey. I knew something was up when there was 12 extra pages since I last read this thread ;)
 
champagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
wish I could be as happy as you guys, but I'm just not a believer anymore until it's in stores.
 
So, does this mean the countdown thread can be opened?
 
I can't possibly tell how happy I am right now. Thank god I pre-order the special edition a few days ago. Can I swear?
 
Hahaha, this forum is going mad! But why is the release on a Wednesday in the US?
 
Now we all run to our boss and ask for vacation??
I do.

We will get an other recession on the 24th? XD
 
So now we have a release date that I can believe in, I'm going to start buying everything. Quick question - what's the wheel situation at the moment? I'm aware of the driving force and the G27 (I'lll get the DF because I want a sequential shifter) but did I hear that there's a new wheel tie-in for the launch?

g27 is still not confirmed as 100% compatible.DFGT is still the Official wheel.
In Japan Logicool (Logitec)) are re-releasing the dfgt and G27 on the launch of gt5 so no new wheels just a re-release. hope this helps :)
 
f yeah, the fan event i've been invited to on the 18th just got even better, been promised a gift and that, most likely, will be the game!
 
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
"Superspeedway - Daytona
(Daytona International Speedway)"
"Road Course - Daytona
(Daytona International Speedway)"
Tsukuba Circuit
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicane)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicane)
Nürburgring Nordschleife
Nürburgring 24h
Nürburgring GP/F
Nürburgring GP/D
Nürburgring typeV
"Superspeedway - Indy
(Indianapolis Motor Speedway)"
"Road Course - Indy
(Indianapolis Motor Speedway)"
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane
The Top Gear Test Track
Laguna Seca Raceway
High Speed Ring
High Speed Ring / Reverse
Cape Ring
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring Periphery
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring South
Autumn Ring
Autumn Ring / Reverse
Autumn Ring Mini
Autumn Ring Mini / Reverse
Deep Forest Raceway
Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse
Grand Valley Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
Grand Valley East Section
Grand Valley East Section / Reverse
Trial Mountain Circuit
Trial Mountain Circuit / Reverse
London
London / Reverse
Rome
Rome / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid
Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid Mini
Circuito de Madrid Mini / Reverse
Tokyo R246
Tokyo R246 / Reverse
Special Stage Route 5 / Night
Special Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Night
Clubman Stage Route 5 / Reverse / Night
Special Stage Route 7 / Night
Côte d'Azur
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Eiger Nordwand K Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand G Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Eiger Nordwand W Trail / Reverse
Chamonix Main
Chamonix East
Chamonix West
Chamonix Mini
Toscana
Toscana / Reverse
 
Great news, only 10 days left!

yeah I don't count today and this Last F1 Grand Prix week end, since they will just fly, next week will be harsh though. But finally.
 
I told you guys it was around thanksgiving... When I spoke to the sony representative in the "new york event", he said it was definitely coming during the holidays of this month, which in this case was "thanksgiving".
 
GT5 comes out right before a 4 day weekend. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss.
 
so_much_win_graphic.png
 
Great news, only 10 days left!

yeah I don't count today and this Last F1 Grand Prix week end, since they will just fly, next week will be harsh though. But finally.

Uh, its 12 not counting today.
 
Seems there are really no additional Ferraris, only one new Lambo, from GT3 the race car.
 
Back