GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,781 views
2004 Commodore SS and Monaro for us antipodeans. Sweet.

And 1031 cars all up.
 
Hm not really much tracks there.
 
Sony I Forgive You... and thank you ... even though i still have to wait till december 2 to buy :nervous::guilty:💡
 
So it was only delayed by 3 weeks, but that seemed forever!
 
Everyone laugh at me!! I said 2011!! O little faith!!

Still the hype train has just rolled out of the station!!
 
So much for the excitement of wild speculation.
The 24th is gonna be good. Better than good.
The best.
 
Just look at how happy everyone is.... :lol: Nice! 👍
 
Uh, its 12 not counting today.

Yeah, but I don't count today and next two days because they will not be boring days for me (last F1 grand prix of the season I can manage to not think too much about GT5) so for me the final wait start 15 november if you prefer.
 
I bet they've been holding off on announcing the release date, Because they've been playing with toy cars all this bloody time! lol :)
I'd rather say the were in coma for a couple weeks, after their GT5-is-finished-party because they've been drinking waaaay too much
or were they soooo busy playing the game, forgetting the rest of the world?
 
No SPA :(

Well that's everything now so. All the cars, All the tracks. Just get me the game
 
why 3 premium Lexus IS F's? WHY? Why not just ONE? Then there could have been a premium IS300 and GS300.
 
Well whatever you do dont order this from amazon. They dont have release day shipping for this one, so if you do one day shipping, you wont actually get it until the 26th, since all postal service is closed on thanksgiving.

And due to black friday, shipping is awful on black friday, may not actually get it until Saturday.

Dumb ass release day right before thanksgiving.
 
Hah is the Veyron actually confirmed standard? I for one would be happy to see that load make room for a nice older/low end car as a premium.

Edit: WAIT WHAT THE F40 IS STANDARD? But...I swear it was in Prologue with a full interior and everything? I never owned Prologue so I'm not positive.

Edit2: And the Europa isn't premium ; ;

There are actually a fair amount of cars missing that I was sure would be in :/ I'm kind of shocked that there's no Fiesta or Genesis

Edit3: OK seriously? No premium 86? :( Honestly I've never been one of the people that's real hung up on the Standard/Premium issue, but this REALLY surprises me.
 
Last edited:
The fact that this game is missing many great street cars as premium is verry absurd, no trace of supra mkiv or m3 e46 as premium, even though they are iconic cars. Any one else thinks the premium list is strange? Come on daihatsu midget as premium, is this a joke or what? PD has screwed us a bit i think, and Kaz gave false hope to all the players and modders, and real enthusiasts.
 
Well whatever you do dont order this from amazon. They dont have release day shipping for this one, so if you do one day shipping, you wont actually get it until the 26th, since all postal service is closed on thanksgiving.

I ordered on Amazon but might just cancel and preorder from Gamestop down the street.
 
Can someone post a link to the official GT site with the track & car lists in English? I can't seem to find the specific page at the GT site.
 
Veyron Standard??? I dont think anyone expected that. Bet it was Bugatti being evil "No you cant touch our car!!! And make it look damaged!!! NEVER!"
Maybe?
 
Back