GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
I've bolded manufacturers with confirmed premium cars according to the locked thread.
Underlined are tuners with premiums, asterisked are the ones in the screenshot which didn't have a confirmed premium.

Abarth
Acura
Alfa Romeo
Alpine
Amuse
Art Morrison
ASL
Aston Martin
Audi
Bentley
Blitz
BMW
Bugatti
Chevrolet
Citroën
Daihatsu
Dodge
Ferrari
Fiat
Ford
Garage Defend
Grand Touring Garage
High End Performance
HKS
Honda
HPA
*Infiniti*
*Isuzu*
Jaguar
Lamborghini
Lancia
Lexus
Lotus
Maserati

Aside from the Infiniti and Isuzu, the bolded ones match the screenshot exactly.

The Infiniti G325 coupe 06 is premium.

Last edited:
So you edited out his name but what if someone from SONY befriends any of the people you didn't cross out and they get his PSN that way?
Either way, you folks in the check republic aren't teh brightest if you're signing into PSN with GT5.

They already could do that with 5825´s friends.. Mine PSN is Rash-182 if anybody from Sony cares :D

700 of those registred just for those news :)

So 700 of all registered users will only post tonight :)

And it will be posts like these -

"Realese Date Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!! Confirmed Confirmed!!! 100% Sure!!!!"

Yeah... something like that..

For all those stating that games do not come out on the weekends in the US, I believe your wrong. Don't a lot of Wii games come out on Saturday's and Sunday's. I seem to remember a few Mario games coming out on those days.

haha :sly: I even logged in for the first time in a couple of years purely because of the news building up! (been following it since the delay on the 13th October)

One of the reasons there are 100 pages of new posts in 24 hours is becuase some people keep commenting just to say how many people are here. It has finally been a big news day for GT5 so the traffic is understandable, but all the posts about: "holy cow 1994 users right now!" and "678 guests, wow is that a new record" is just making it harder to get to the real substance of todays events.

Please stop! Okay, it's not my place to say, so rant over.

/rant

(I'm not trying to point out or offend anyone.)

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
Turismo Tuesday finally added week 3, but it's the course maker video...
Sorry if this is old.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/...7&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yJuaIlz2.Rk8Bur3kNc3qg
that's funny lol. It's not even tuesday, and to top it off, there's all these pictures, and videos yet, no release date, sloppiest video game organization to a release I've ever seen, tho this game is going to be the best thing we've ever played, I'll be satisfied with what kaz and his little team has put into this, but definitely not satisfied with sony on this one tho.

You notice they too have a Playstation plus account. Early access?

Playstation Plus account here, pre-ordered GT5 immediately after E3, no early access from Sony for me.

@Sony:

It's too bad PSN+ isn't completely like Steam yet, at least in the case of major releases. On top of my Collector's Edition boxed copy that I paid over $100CDN for, I would buy the digital download just to have it IMMEDIATELY. Some dudes are playing version 1.0, it's ready. I have enough geebees available on my HDD and I want to spend money on anything GT5. Let me.

Get with the times, Sony. You just lost the same amount of money from me that you would have(will) from some pirate.

...you know, that 'potential' money lost you're so worried about.

One of the reasons there are 100 pages of new posts in 24 hours is becuase some people keep commenting just to say how many people are here. It has finally been a big news day for GT5 so the traffic is understandable, but all the posts about: "holy cow 1994 users right now!" and "678 guests, wow is that a new record" is just making it harder to get to the real substance of todays events.

Please stop! Okay, it's not my place to say, so rant over.

/rant

(I'm not trying to point out or offend anyone.)

Its also full of people complaining about people ;) lol

Iam still a little bit dissapointed with that little video he showed. Sure it sounds very nice, and it will look better in 1080 on my tv. But it still looks so.. I mean.. It looks so clean and like the car is like on a pillow and theres no action.. I don't know, hopefully PD will prove me wrong.. sometime..

Yep. I've been lurking on here for years, but the excitement is getting to me! :dopey:

Back