GT5 looks better than GT6?

• Thread starter DioEmsti
  • 33 comments
I was not trying to say that using GE is wrong, my point was that if you are trying to get whole game experience (and it is full proper game offline) that someone who goes that way will lose interest and won't be able to experience game as it is meant to be. For example im not even new player, only my save is new. I was almost at 100% when game was online too but was having fun racing online and didn't really see all the segments of the game. If I want to do complete replay again what would be the point if I give myself a car or a trophy through GE? Than again I have nothing against using it if you like it(like you guys).

Last edited:
Yes.. It's better feeling for me too.. You can cheat somehow with this tickets but don't do it.. If you cheat it'll ruin the game for you.. I started this save January 10th 2019 and here's my progress..
View attachment 856161
So you need to be little bit crazy to finish it, but I'm glad you like it. People don't even try and give up than use cheats (like garage editor) and of course it's not fun. At the end it's gran turismo, it is supposed to be long. I'm testing cars to do 24 hrs Le Mans atm lol

I didn't even know the existence of such editor, thought only PC games can be edited...

It's amazing to see you have a level 25 B spec driver, my driver is so bad that he can only win a race with a car that has at least over 50 hp more than his components :lol:

One more thing I noticed was earning credit in GT5 is harder than in GT6. The award for gold an event is significantly less than a similar one in GT6...

Yes, you get ok money in special events tho.. Bspec now I play for the first time, when I got game in 2010 I've never played it.. Now I give him to drive races while I train since I have playstation in the sam place where I have home gym type thing. There's one race that is supposedly insanely hard to beat B spec.. There is like 30 pages thread about that race in gt5 b spec forum.. But my best driver beat it in 1st attempt.. He's not that bad.. It's still most annoying part of game anyways but Ill finish it this time even if it lasts one more year :lol:

Back