GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this isnt a wishlist but i really wi- err hope? that the veyron makes an appearance for thats one car i actually mind forking over my hard earned .50$ for:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think it's safe to say this will be in the game... though, the link below has a different car pictured, but this was the only '60 Vette I saw listed at the SEMA website. They haven't posted the winner on their site, yet.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/gran-t...s-gran-turismo-awards-best-in-show-212010.php
Took a while for some images to be uploaded to the SCEA Press Site…

bestinshowis4.jpg

2006 GT Awards — Best In Show: Craig Morrison’s 1960 Chevrolet Corvette

Looks nice, especially in GT5 with the top down. :)

Following GT's usual trend, one car that I suspect will make it into GT5 is:

06t036m.jpg

Tom's Team Toyota - Open Interface SC430 - 2006 GT500 class champion

The 2006 GT300 champion is the RE Amemiya RX-7 that we already have, so its not likely we'll get the new one.

Lol you try telling that to a Seat or Skoda fan! I know it's true, but those cars didn't always use to be VWs. Mind you, the Skodas that weren't VWs.... Hmmm.
Seat also used the Fiat Panda to sell the Marbella, and Ford/VW for the Alhambra/Galaxy/Sharan.

VW / Audi group also own Bugatti.

We have plenty of VW's & Audi's and the Seat Cupra in GT4, so Skoda's and the Bugatti Veyron would not surprise me in GT5.

I'd love to see it, but I'm not optimistic. There seems no reason why not, but that never explained the non-addition of cars before. There's been no good opportunity to put the Veyron in any prior GT game though, so perhaps it'll appear in cyberspace late 2007.

Just because a group owns a brand does not mean that they will end up in GT.

* Lamborghini - owned by Volkswagen-Audi Group for man years now, and possibly still owned by Chrysler at the time of GT1
* Bugatti - owned by Volkswagen-Audi Group for many years
* Ferrari - owned by FIAT Group, finally in GT now
* Maserati - also owned by FIAT Group, still not in GT
* Cadillac, Buick, Pontiac, Holden - GM brands, didn't appear until GT4, and only with limited machinery
* Saab, Saturn, Oldsmobile - GM brands that have yet to appear
* Bentley - owned by BMW during earlier GTs, now owned by VAG, only had 1 machine in GT4.
* Porsche - Part owners of VAG, have yet to appear in GT.

I just want to point out that the listing of the Toyota 2000GT as a '63 is incorrect. It was only produced from 1967 to 1970.

Uhh, the listing for the Corvette is definitely incorrect. The car should be listed as a C1, NOT a C2. C1s were produced from 53-62 whereas the C2 has had the shortest lifespan of any generation of Corvette being produced for only 5 model years from 63-67. Also, while I understand listing it as an '06 to indicate the year it was presented at SEMA it'd probably be a good idea to put a '60 in there somewhere to indicate to others that the car is in fact a MY 1960 Corvette.

I updated the game guides. Although I didn't put whether it was a C1 or C2, I typed the '60 in there. I guess I'll just wait for official releases from the GT website and then I'll change the tittle.

Ciao!

The GTHD website has been updated with some new goodies, so I'd suggest you take a peak The359, so you can pick up any useful stuff from bin.... The new Nissan vid is there.. some pics of a Mercedez awarded car, etc.... Check it out!

The359-> I would like to add it on you list, I just saw this GT-Nissan collaboration vid somewhere and I saw some confirmation from the PD vid, some are screenshots from GTHD Classic, some are official Nissan pics that was included on the vid although you can highlight it in green:

-INFINITI-
Infiniti G35 [V36] Sports Coupe Concept '06

-NISSAN JAPAN-
Nissan Skyline 1500 Deluxe [S50D-1] '63
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-B [S54A] '67
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R [KPGC110] '73
Nissan Skyline GT-R [R32] '91
Nissan Skyline GT-R [R33] '97
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur [R34] '02
Nissan Skyline 350GT [V36]Sedan '07
Nissan GT-R Proto Concept '06

-> Here's the GT-Nissan vid:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/movie/d453.html

(:

===========

UPDATE-> KY was in the JDM Car for the Year 2006-07 reception and voting, and this was on the GT official website, maybe they will be added on GT too, but I'll highlight it with green just to be safe:

Japanese COTY '06-'07 LINK

top.jpg

(from left to right)

-AUDI-
Audi TT-S 3.2 Quattro [Mk.2] '07

-PEUGEOT-
Peugeot 1007 City Car '06

-CITROEN-
Citroen C6 3.0 V6 5-Door '06

-MERCEDES-BENZ-
Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI (aka. Bluetec Diesel) [W211] Sedan '07
Mercedes-Benz S500 [W221] Sedan '06

-LEXUS-
Lexus LS460 [UF40] Sedan '06

-MAZDA JAPAN-
Mazda MPV [Mk. 4] Minivan '06

-HONDA JAPAN-
Honda Stream RSZ 2.0 Wagon '06

-SUZUKI JAPAN-
Suzuki SX4 AWD Wagon '06

-MITSUBISHI JAPAN-
Mitsubishi i G MIVEC Turbo '06

(:

I figured that since I left out all the cars which were at a GT-sponsered event for classic racing cars, as well as featured on the GTHD website, that the cars in this COTY award can be left out too, since they aren't actually being shown tested, or mentioned as being in the game.

The cars from the Nissan videos will clearly be added though.

I don't think this list is accurate if GTHD will have 10 cars, maybe it should be a GT5 list?

Yes, the title should likely be changed.

A seperate page should obviously be created for an FAQ on what it included in each GTHD Concept download, since with only 10 cars, its a bit useless to create a page to list just 10 cars.

Someone please edit the thread title to "GT5 Master Car List"

^ That why I labeled it SUZUKI JAPAN because I don't know if the car featured with either 1.5L, 1.6L, 1.9L, or the 2.0L engines thats why I didn't specify the engine size. The one in the US, comes only with the 2.0L AWD model, but in Japan they also have a 2.0L that come only with FWD. (:

-> Here's some examples:

US Version:
norm_16_Suzuki_SX4_2006_USA.jpg

Euro version:
norm_10_Suzuki_SX-4_03.2006_Eu.jpg

norm_11_Suzuki_SX-4_03.2006_Eu.jpg

JDM Version (almost the same as the Euro-spec):

norm_12_Suzuki_SX-4_03.2006_Eu.jpg

(:

Well, I've edited the thread title as requested.
Also, I've got a question...
When and why was GTHD cancelled?

So what will come next in that case and when will it come around?

Edit:
Well that didn't take long. I just found some of the info I was looking for. :D
The one thing that bothers me is the "more demos" to come part of the info. That suggest to me that PD thinks repeated playable demos will replace a respectable release date. 👎

My guess, Dec. '07
Mark my words, Dec '07.

That really sucks for me too since I'm looking to wait for GT before buying a new system.

You think GT5 will be out by the end of 07? I personally highly doubt that Kent. We were guessing 2008 for GT5 when GT HD WAS on schedule, and now it's been cancelled, I reckon it'll be looking further back.

Let's not talk about predicted release dates for GT5.
It can be quite depressing sometimes...and this is coming from someone who will probably not own a PS3 until then. :indiff:

As for the car list, i'm just going to wish for anything by Austin Healey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back