GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statement was easily mistaken.

Not really, no.

Someone asked who made the X1, you said "Wrightspeed". Anyone who doesn't know anything about the Wrightspeed X1 isn't likely to know what your sentence about lawsuit implied. I certainly did not know anything about it.

Then perhaps you should have looked it up before hell damn helling at me?

But no, you post before you think. But only with this thread.

What does my asking about the X1 have to do with possession at all? When have I even brought up myself or the carlist in the past few pages except to say that I'm holding off on adding cars until we can see things clearer? I asked why you were repeating yourself because you seemed to be doing that, for no apparent reason. It seemed a trivial point to continue to harp on.

I'm still confused as to what any of this has to do with people on GTPlanet, shocker of all shocks, being impatient and complaining. This is hardly new.

Bluntly, I don't appreciate your attitude and approach towards other people in this thread and, given that I have defended you and this thread from hostile takeover I don't appreciate your attitude and approach towards me when you, through lack of knowledge, misinterpret a relatively simple sentence.

Since you won't take my advice to relax, this thread is now locked until you decide you want to be a normal member. Consider it a "time-out", if you will. Be aware that your conduct here over the last week gives me more than enough reason to slap you with Infraction after Infraction. Note that I haven't.

And no, I won't allow anyone to take it over or create a replacement, before anyone else asks.

Edit: On the basis of this being a useful, one-glance reference tool for the community, I shall re-stick the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back