GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
Surely they will put in Suzuka West Course, it makes no sense that they do not, as it is a real track and featured in GTPSP? Why would they not bother if all it needed was to add a few barriers to the end of the circuit?

And Tuscany, which, along with Eiger, should be placed in a category "rally".
There's proper races on Eiger, sure it might be used for a Rally event but in the game world it's a race track. GT5:P is proof of this. If your talking about the "Eiger Rally" stickers then the WRC cars racing on R248 were wearing "R248" rally stickers.

It is a new track, but we don't know what track or road it is yet. There are speculations that it is the Stelvio Pass, but we only have a barrier and road sign as evidence and thoes types of barriers and road signs arn't exclusie to the Stelvio Pass. It could be a real road, it could be Stelvio or it could be a fictional circuit that's themed along thoes types of mountain roads.

Some definite and possible candidates.

Special stage route either.. Showed up in the night update...With a Merc SLS showing off PDs dynamic lighting engine. "Streetcircuit"

New york city, it was seen in HD+HDR GT5 quality shadows and lighting with a blue corvette (GT5 modeled) ZR1 driving on it. "Street circuit"

Toscana italy, (Toscana rally (2009) "Street and dirt circuit"

Midfeild raceway( was seen in a CES2010 picture) "road course"

Indianapolis (Oval) from GTPSP(Secret GT5) video. "Oval course"

SPA franochamps(PD did visit their) mostly took pictures "possible" But highly likely. "Road course"

London long course(Separate from the short course) "Street circuit"

Grand canyon(from GTPSP(Secret GT5) video.) "Dirt course"

Eiger norwand Long course(Toyota FT86) video. "Road course"?????

Last edited:
There was also a track in the GT by Citroen trailer where the Citroen comes over a hill in a night race in what looks like hong kong circuit.

There was also a track in the GT by Citroen trailer where the Citroen comes over a hill in a night race in what looks like hong kong circuit.
That night track reminded me of Sanfransisco, in the back ground coming up a hill it showed a bridge and everything.

Some one said London, but i dont think london has any steep slope hills like that, not to mention "Trolly" tracks on the hill, what does that tell you..

Or...it could have been seatle Night.

That night track reminded me of Sanfransisco, in the back ground coming up a hill it showed a bridge and everything.

Some one said London, but i dont think london has any steep slope hills like that, not to mention "Trolly" tracks on the hill, what does that tell you..

Or...it could have been seatle Night.

Frisco at night :drool::drool:

2658224868_5bd2ccb372.jpg

As well as the E3 '07 trailer. There was a night track in there that looked like it had a recognizable building from Hong Kong.

Probably only a photo mode location.
Just like Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler (various locations in GT5 Prologue), San Gimignano (menu in various GT5 demos), San Galgano (the ruins in the Ferrari 458 video), etc.

There's proper races on Eiger, sure it might be used for a Rally event but in the game world it's a race track. GT5:P is proof of this. If your talking about the "Eiger Rally" stickers then the WRC cars racing on R248 were wearing "R248" rally stickers.
To me, rally is any random stretch of road without modifications.
London and New York for example, are real circuits. Proper asphalt, curb stones, barriers, grand stands, room for a starting grid, etc.

Now I didn't say anything about dirt. Rally doesn't necessarily mean dirt.

There is no town called Bern in Germany, at least not to my knowlege and iam german.
The city in the trailers is Bern, the capital of Switzerland.

But you are right, there is more than one town called Bern, but that would be New Bern in Craven County in North Carolina....

There is no town called Bern in Germany, at least not to my knowlege and iam german.
The city in the trailers is Bern, the capital of Switzerland.

But you are right, there is more than one town called Bern, but that would be New Bern in Craven County in North Carolina....

There is a place in Germany called Bern. But I may have gotten that Bern and Bern Switzerland switched. Probably because there are both very similar looking towns.

There is a place in Germany called Bern. But I may have gotten that Bern and Bern Switzerland switched. Probably because there are both very similar looking towns.

Dude, stop it and research first please.

can't comment on that since I've never been there, but it do make more sense to choose the swiss "version" instead of a tiny 🤬 village in germany. without trying to disrespect the G.T.Ace or any other german :)

Not only that, if you research a bit you can find enough proof that its THE Bern in Switzerland. And like Custer85 pointed out above, theres no "Bern" in Germany:
# Bernau bei Berlin (Brandenburg)
# Bernburg (Saxony-Anhalt)
# Bernkastel-Kues (Rhineland-Palatinate)
# Bernsdorf (Saxony)
# Bernstadt a. d. Eigen (Saxony)

EDIT: *deleted* I confused here something i think.

EDIT²: 46°56'53.37"N 7°26'39.65"E (copy in Google Earth)
Thats the place where the Super GT cars line up in the E3 trailer.

Last edited:
Back