GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
Hey it's been a while since I last posted here, but to me it's clear that Spa will be in GT5 come november, I'd bet the farm on it. Too much hints not to mean something.... andlet's not forget they denied Nordschleife or La sarthe being in GT4 till very close to the release. Same thing for Laguna Seca, it's a classic featured in the series since the good old days of GT2 (still the best for the fun factor IMO:sly:), so I'd be absolutely shocked if it was not there!!!

And on a side note, it would be so cool if all the tracks of the weather map were there, I'm hoping!

I give it a 75% chance that you are way to up tight and a 60% chance that you probably annoy other people in your daily life with your inability to listen.
Inability to listen to what? You trying to come up with random numbers to make out you know more about the game than the rest of us?

Go back to the last page and look where I stated it is not confirmed. And where do you think I got the 90% number from? Was it not made obvious enough for you? I guessed. The same way people bet in Vegas or anywhere else. And the same way that people look at evidence in court. They weigh the evidence and then draw conclusions from that.
Yes, they weigh evidence and draw conclusions. However, circumstantial evidence generally counts for nothing unless you have an overwhelming amount - and five items does not count as overwhelming.

Why is this so hard to understand? Or are you just trying to be contrary?
It's not difficult to understand. To be perfectly honest, I just think you're talking out of your rear when you say Spa has a 90% chance of appearing in the game.

By the way, I can create "reasonable doubt" on just about anything anyone says. So, don't pat yourself on the back too hard.
Now you're seeing my point - it's not difficult to debunk everything you point to as proof, yet you seem to think it still has some merit.

Inability to listen to what? You trying to come up with random numbers to make out you know more about the game than the rest of us?

Haha...now you are attempting to make it seem like my post was designed to feel superior? What?!?

Yes, they weigh evidence and draw conclusions. However, circumstantial evidence generally counts for nothing unless you have an overwhelming amount - and five items does not count as overwhelming.

You are the ONLY person who has said the word overwhelming. Please stop putting words in my mouth. It is annoying and sends a signal that you are here just to argue.

It's not difficult to understand. To be perfectly honest, I just think you're talking out of your rear when you say Spa has a 90% chance of appearing in the game.

:lol: What really? I made that number up? What would have given you that idea? :lol:

Now you're seeing my point - it's not difficult to debunk everything you point to as proof, yet you seem to think it still has some merit.

Once again you are the only one who has said the word "proof".

And those five things I stated earlier do have "merit". They are evidence of its inclusion.

**Ok, so as a separate exercise. I want you to pick a random article from BBC's website and summarize it for me. Because your reading comprehension sucks.**

Haha...now you are attempting to make it seem like my post was designed to feel superior? What?!?
That's what I said. You have no way of knowing how likely it is that Spa will be in the game. Yet you produce this figure of 90% as if you're some authority on it. What am I supposed to think?

You are the ONLY person who has said the word overwhelming. Please stop putting words in my mouth. It is annoying and sends a signal that you are here just to argue.
I might have been the one to say "overwhelming", but you present your five pieces of evidence as if, combined, they are definitive proof of something.

:lol: What really? I made that number up? What would have given you that idea? :lol:
What would have given me that idea? How about, I don't know, the fact that you have no idea how likely it is the circuit will appear in the game, and that you've already admitted that you're in no position to accurately make any definitive statement. So if you're not making the number up, where did it come from?

Once again you are the only one who has said the word "proof".

And those five things I stated earlier do have "merit". They are evidence of its inclusion.
Until we know for certain that Spa is in the game, they are evidence of nothing.

**Ok, so as a separate exercise. I want you to pick a random article from BBC's website and summarize it for me. Because your reading comprehension sucks.**
My reading comprehension sucks? Yeah, you picked the wrong person to lay that one on - I'm an English teacher. My comprehension is fine, thank you. I comprehended your post perfectly: "I've seen all this stuff that might mean something, and if I put it all together like this, I can present it as evidence and then I'll stick an arbitrary number on it for no reason".

So, as a separate exercise, this is what I want you to do. I want you do go back and read over everything related to GT5 from Gamescon. Then I want you to stop talking about things you know nothing about. You're embarrassing.

How do you know he doesn't work at Sony but you do know he can talk out his rear end.:) He also might be speculating which is allowed. He said he is 90% sure that spa is in. He never said that would change if someone replys with meaningless responses.

That's what I said. You have no way of knowing how likely it is that Spa will be in the game. Yet you produce this figure of 90% as if you're some authority on it. What am I supposed to think?

I might have been the one to say "overwhelming", but you present your five pieces of evidence as if, combined, they are definitive proof of something.

What would have given me that idea? How about, I don't know, the fact that you have no idea how likely it is the circuit will appear in the game, and that you've already admitted that you're in no position to accurately make any definitive statement. So if you're not making the number up, where did it come from?

Until we know for certain that Spa is in the game, they are evidence of nothing.

My reading comprehension sucks? Yeah, you picked the wrong person to lay that one on - I'm an English teacher. My comprehension is fine, thank you. I comprehended your post perfectly: "I've seen all this stuff that might mean something, and if I put it all together like this, I can present it as evidence and then I'll stick an arbitrary number on it for no reason".

So, as a separate exercise, this is what I want you to do. I want you do go back and read over everything related to GT5 from Gamescon. Then I want you to stop talking about things you know nothing about. You're embarrassing.

Let's take this back to the beginning, because that is where you dropped the ball. What you did, was assume my intentions and assumed wrong. I will walk you through this step for step.

Here is my original post:

While I am posting, I will go ahead and list a few things that point to its inclusion. (For those that may not live at GTPlanet)
1. Jordan's News: He received word from an unnamed source that the TT Challenge was going to be either Indy or Spa, but it was Indy that became the TT.
2. It is one of the GT5P weather locations.
3. The briefcase with the Spa sticker.
4. The GT Life selection screen appears to have a picture of Spa.
5. Belgian High Fens is part of the track creator.

I feel like I am missing something...

Oh yea, it is one of the most wanted courses by the GT fan base. 👍

I'll give it 90%. (for whatever that is worth):)

There is not a single word in there that states that I know anything. I said I am going to "list a few things that point to its inclusion". Gave those things and then stated that "I will give it 90%". I even threw in the "for whatever that is worth", just because I knew some guy would try to play Mr. We Don't Know.

But, somehow you respond with this.

Go back a page where I just created reasonable doubt over each of those five pieces of evidence.

Also, where are you getting the number 90% from? Are you in a position to confirm that much, or are you just pulling numbers out of the aether?

Where did you get that?:lol: Once again, where do you think I got that number from? :lol:

Did that sink in? No, probably not. So, I will spell it out for you.

Of course I pulled it out of the air. Where the hell did you think I got it from? I mean, I really want you to give me one other logical explanation of where that 90% number came from. Because the only one that I can think of is out of the air, off the top of my head, out of my ass, etc.

So, I don't know about you, but when I read or hear something that only has one logical explanation. I don't ask where and how. I assume. Which is why I have been laughing at you the entire time.

But, lets not stop there.

You have made an idiotic accusation.
You trying to come up with random numbers to make out you know more about the game than the rest of us?

More classic quotes:
:lol: Really? Did it sound like that? You're quick. :lol:

Where did you get that I had any proof? Seriously where?

I really hope you teach elementary school English. Because I can definitely tell that you have issues with reading comprehension.

Besides, I have had some stupid English teachers in my life... So, don't hide behind your profession.

I'm positive I've posted this, in this very thread, before, but to the people doubting the likelihood of Spa being included:

68h2qw.jpg

9awfvo.jpg

That's from TGS, last year. Would you look at that? Monza was in there... and now it's been shown to the public.

Not sure where to put this post but here goes

Is it me or has the 'ring been noobed up since GT4? Alot of the nasty bumps seem to be missing and the faster turns aren't as sharp anymore.

Video is DonZonda, a GT Planet member 👍

I'm positive I've posted this, in this very thread, before, but to the people doubting the likelihood of Spa being included:

68h2qw.jpg

9awfvo.jpg

That's from TGS, last year. Would you look at that? Monza was in there... and now it's been shown to the public.

What is the one above spa and the other one to the left of valencia. Does anyone know?

The one above Spa looks like it says Nurburgring, and the one to the left of Valencia seems to be a Lufthansa (the airline) logo

-> ...
Maybe this baggage was used to the development of Tourist Trophy, who have the Valencia track.

The guy said "i put one sticker from each track we worked on"
^ Um, whatever that was developed on Tourist Trophy was also for Gran Turismo. The Valancia Track was featured in GTPSP for the 1st time, so its highly likely that Valencia would return in GT, but it would be the 1st time in a GT sequel. ;)

-> I would think that Spa will show up in TGS, some of the brains here in GTP would explode by then. :sly:

(Mark my words above when TGS comes.)

Hi guys , Im from Japan:)
This is my first post on this forum.

I provide you interesting information about GT5 tracks.
First of all, watch this video
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d9697.html

and pay attention at 12:40.
there are many folders on his monitor.
these are tracks folders. foldername is written in Japanese.
so I translated them in English.

206oaoo.jpg

we can see SPA and PIKES PEAK....
I hope they are in GT5.

regards

Is it me or has the 'ring been noobed up since GT4? Alot of the nasty bumps seem to be missing and the faster turns aren't as sharp anymore.

Parts of the track were re-surfaced/flattened in 2008 as they were considered to be dangerous.

Flugplatz is one of them.

Back