gt5 online dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverdiamond
  • 25 comments
  • 7,803 views
Messages
76
Saudi Arabia
qatif
Messages
lp1000z
Hi everyone




How to update online dealership in gt5 ?


answer to me

THANKS
 
PD updates it every two weeks. You'll have to wait.
 
Hi!

The Online Car Dealership is updated every two weeks
 
THANK u

MuoNiuLa

AJHG1000


but if update every one week good
 
HI EVERYBODY

i playing in GT5 more than 20 days but dealership online not change why ?


any one answer to me please
 
HI EVERYBODY

i playing in GT5 more than 20 days but dealership online not change why ?


any one answer to me please
Are you signed into PSN?
 
i sign in psn

my psn is

lp1000z

and every day i play online


why not change
 
Can't even be accessed if not signed in, no way to see whether it's changed or not.
Oh yeah. My bad. I haven't played in a while so I've forgotten a few things.
 
What is required for i can change online dealership ?

i feel angry for no change the online dealership

i wait 20 days more than 2 weeks
 
What is required for i can change online dealership ?
You cannot change it yourself. It is changed by Polyphony digital, the makers of GT, every other Thursday.
 
What is required for i can change online dealership ?

As said in a previous post, the Online Dealership updates every 14 days, all you need to do is make sure that when you play the game that you are signed into PSN, it is due to be updated next week. :)
 
Are all of the plays appear to have the same list of cars

online dealership ?

or vary from one person to another, such as use car dealership ?


What is the date of the last change online dealership



because i start play GT5 in - 1 - 10 - 2012 to now 20 days not change

and always playing online
 
Are all of the plays appear to have the same list of cars

online dealership

or vary from one person to another, such as use car dealership

Online dealership shows the same cars to all players, there may be colour differences in cars but all makes and models are the same.:)
 
Are all of the plays appear to have the same list of cars

online dealership

or vary from one person to another, such as use car dealership
I think what you are trying to say is does everyone have the same cars in the online dealership at the same time. If so, yes they do.

tree'd
 
Next Online Dealership update is due on Thursday 25th October, times will vary on your location. The previous update was on the 11th.
 
Next Online Dealership update is due on Thursday 25th October, times will vary on your location. The previous update was on the 11th.
I think the time it resets is 3am GMT.
 
Another question


if I did not play two weeks - change the list online dealership of or not ?

I mean if you play Saturday Monday and Friday

i mean not open ps3 and playing gt5 every day in 2 weeks

list of online dealership change or not ?
 
Another question


if I did not play two weeks you change the list online dealership of or not ?

I mean if you play Saturday Monday and Friday

i mean not open ps3 and playing gt5 every day in 2 weeks

list of online dealership change or not ?

The list of cars in the dealership will completely change every 14 days regardless of you signing in or not, every GT5 player will have the same Online Dealership.
 
I find your lack of grammar disturbing.
Darth_Vader.jpg
 
I find your lack of grammar disturbing.
Darth_Vader.jpg
Give him some slack. English probably isn't his first language. And his posts are understandable.
 
sorry about my word because English isn't my first language

sometime i use dictionary for translate

anyone can take photo for list online dealership ?

please

I check same my list or not
 
silverdiamond
sorry about my word because English isn't my first language

sometime i use dictionary for translate

anyone can take photo for list online dealership ?

please

I check same my list or not

Check out this thread. It shows the latest Online Collectors Dealership available. 👍

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222195
 
Back