GT5 Online sub forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter flubbachany
  • 6 comments
  • 1,055 views
Messages
377
Messages
BrYAnT_JnR
For the mods,

Should we have a GT5 Online Mode subforum where online events can all be grouped together, and people wanting to organise something online can gather rather than search through pages of general GT5 threads?
 
I'm sure the mods are already planning it. Just waiting for the dust to settle. They did it for the GT5:P forum so I'm sure they will with GT5. 👍
 
Yes they had that great chat here which I think could be used for this. Would also love to see a "online how to" type guide for all the ins and outs of online.
 
What would be ideal is having GTP chat channels on PSN. They're perfect for organizing casual races and you do it all through your PS3. They're capped at 16 people (at any given time -- way more people can have it saved), so it might be best to have regional channels (US central, US east, etc)
 
If there were any doubt, I support it :)
 
I would love to race with you guys online! I want to find people that dont cut corners and dont cheat by ramming me off the road. I have played 1 race online so far. Is there a forum to share my PSN name?
 
I would love to race with you guys online! I want to find people that dont cut corners and dont cheat by ramming me off the road. I have played 1 race online so far. Is there a forum to share my PSN name?

X 👍

I gave up from "public" online races because it's just stupid, people are playing this game like NFS or some other crap....

I think fair-play is most important thing in online races 👍
 
Back