GT5 Pre-Order Bonuses?

• Thread starter turbomp301
  • 733 comments
Just took my Stealth NSX GT500 around Indy Road course - Holy crap, well worth the money!! :crazy:

Awesome sounds, sweet looks, and physics like the Time Trial, but better!

I've yet to receive my Play.com pre-order codes either.

I sent a message to them on 26th and received a reply to say I should have them in the next 24-48 hours. I've still received nothing so I've sent another message.

Update:

Got my Codes from play this morning..

That's me with the full compliment of stealths and the chromelines now.. finally.

Has anyone in the UK who ordered from play.com received both codes including the AMG? please pm me if you have.

Thanks

GSL

Yesterday in an email I got my GT500R Stealth Car code from Best Buy for my pre-order. The car sounds weird. Sounds like a blender on fast setting. When you've listend to a fully stacked Ford Mach 1, everything else sounds weak and wimpy.

Sorry for the bump but I traded my 787B stealth code to a friend who has a UK account but when he entered the code he could't find the car .So any suggestions would be helpful.

Oh and the code is from amazon.co.uk

Okay, I called gamestop and they said they have freezed the codes because there is a problem with them and they are sorting it out with the manufacturers and to wait a week.

Yesterday in an email I got my GT500R Stealth Car code from Best Buy for my pre-order. The car sounds weird. Sounds like a blender on fast setting. When you've listend to a fully stacked Ford Mach 1, everything else sounds weak and wimpy.

Hi,
I wonder when did you pre-order the GT5?
Becuz I pre-order from Bestbuy.com on 11/14, but still haven't receive the code yet.

I received a McLaren F1 SM with my Collectors Edition, and I didn't even pre-order. Thank you GameStop ;-)

With that said, does anyone know if it's possible to buy the other cars seperately somewhere? I'm DYING to get the Mazda 787B SM.

Great... so apparently these codes went invalid at the end of either Dec or Jan? No wonder it doesn't work! It took Best Buy's crappy consumer relations team until Feb 6th to send me my code. Any idea what to do now? Is there a certain number I should try to contact Sony at to see if they can validate my code and send me the DLC?

Back