GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Didn't search the whole thread but does anyone know where the Audi A4 Touring car can be won?

You can't win that one. You don't need to search the thread. The first post of the thread has a complete list of the cars you can win. 👍

I got today a Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) in Dark Metal Grey for golding all S licenses. Do you guys know if it can be painted in a different color? Cheers.

On another note, is there a way to win the License Prized Cars again?
What I mean is, if I was to sell/trade one of the cars I was giving when completing a license, is there a way to win it again?
Thanks

sid_chiclana
On another note, is there a way to win the License Prized Cars again?
What I mean is, if I was to sell/trade one of the cars I was giving when completing a license, is there a way to win it again?
Thanks

Nope, once you win it you can't win again. Only way to get the prize cars is by buying them or trading.

Anyone got a tune for the Subaru you need in the Seasonal Events, Expert challenge Race at Laguna. Having trouble getting better than 5th.

sid_chiclana
Appears on the UCD after you reach level 23 apparently and for just under 3 millions... hope it helps!

Ah rite im level 35 aspec and 32bspec and have never seen one its driving me mad i really want one! Anyone have one to trade??

andyw1989
Ah rite im level 35 aspec and 32bspec and have never seen one its driving me mad i really want one! Anyone have one to trade??

If it costs about 3 million, can it be traded? :|

That's what I've read online somewhere... but I think the price was wrong :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZbjRDr9r3c

On another note, is there a way to win the Prized Cars again?
What I mean is, if I was to sell/trade one of the cars I was giving when completing an event, is there a way to win it again? Like it was in GT4...
Thanks

NO
I save my game in a USB memory to make the test
then sold one of my prized cars and replay the race and at the end only the credit and the xp but no prized car:grumpy:
now let me load my save game and back to normal

Anyone know how to get hold of the nissan r390 road car??

I'm not a B spec fan, and still have not driven any long distance race. I got the R390 at UCD when in level 38, the last race before level 39.

But still, my Audi R8 4.2, and Quattro LeMans are the better cars at TimeTrail 16. at 1.33.988. and 1.34.095. Getting those setups right, is a puzzle.

Thanks for all the replys guys!! I had a good week i managed to get the r390 gt1 road car, vw w12 nardo, tvr cerbera 12!!! Amazing! Im up too 390 cars now, its becoming a dangerous addiction!

I noticed something wrong. If i may say this, i just finished re-doing the AMG Training Special Event, i did the full lap to win the silver trophy and i wasn't rewarded with the 4 hours thingy. They gave me a car named exacly this:
"Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - Evolution II '91"
I think Gran Turismo 5 producers changed the prize since very people could get the 4 hours endurance prize.
I hope i helped! ^^

I hear that Green Hell is calling my again. :)

Then i am not the only one that noticed that. XD
But where's the the 4 hours thingy? Does it has to do with the endurance series and your like, your in level 25, you can't go to the 4 hours on Nurbürgring yet, and then you unlock it even if you aren't on that level?

Just noticed now this doesn't copy quotes like in the portuguese forum of GT5, sorry.

Last edited:
You need to add this:
After 1 event: Lucerne - Chapel Bridge In Photo Travel

And you have to watch the intro video to each race to unlock the photo location. You won`t unlock anything by selecting each race from the event menu, you have to enter the first race and select next race until you have unlocked them all.

Do you unlock the "Bern - Marktgasse" photo location by watching the first grand tour video? (The one with the 8c)

Off topic: I`ve actually been to San Gimigano. Seeing the same location perfectly rendered on my tv sent shivers down my spine.

tnx i was not getting them... found your post

tnx

Back