GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables

• Thread starter OkeyD
  • 1,246 comments
Nice thanks for the list. Already completed 84% of the A spec, bspec at level 21.

lol 24 le mans yea right, don't have that much free time.

LOL yeah and it is really 24 hours. You like have to pause it to go to bed and then play the rest later. So that makes for alot of fun. I am not that far yet I am still on B and A .

Hey Guys, I'm really not interested in doing the Aspec endurances, but I have finished Aspec except endurance and the Polyphony Digital Race.

I am killing bspec right now too and , also going in to races then exiting to advance the days in UCD. The thing is Im looking for the Audi R8 LMS Playstation and non Playstation models and the Nissan GTR LM Race Car..

Has anyone seen these in there UCD at all, do can you only win those? I saw in the GT Matrix that they cost a certain amount so I assume they show up in UCD but has anyone seen them? Or is it something like I have to do a Aspec endurance then those types of cars open up?

Thanks for any input

I have a problem. I completed the grand tour event but I don't see new photo locations in the photo menu.
Someone with the same problem ?

You have to watch the cutscene between each event to unlock the photo locations. (Can't skip them or you won't get them).

So annoyned doing the GT world championships on b-spec and I really want the pagani zonda but my bob cant even fniish in the top three with a bggati veyron can anyone suggest what car to use?

So annoyned doing the GT world championships on b-spec and I really want the pagani zonda but my bob cant even fniish in the top three with a bugatti veyron can anyone suggest what car to use?

There's your problem, the Veyron, it has to break twice as much as most cars (mostly because of its weight). If you want to gold the championship without having to give your Bob commands, use a Formula Gran Turismo (there's always one in the OCD), or a Minolta Toyota 88C-V if you've won it yet.

Brilliant list OkeyD......Very helpful am currently Lvl 38 on B Spec and Lvl 27 on A spec. does anyone know what the new prize symbols mean on the bspec drivers profile means. I think it only came in with thye new update am a bit baffled :confused:

I got a Mazda 787B for free! Wanna know how? Follow these following steps:
1: You have to be level 12
2: Go to Expert Mode
3: Go to the Supercar festival race
4: Get a fast car (A car that can keep up with those other supercars)
5: Go to the Daytona Speedway track
6: Keep doing the event untill your car gets 1,000 Kilometers on it
7: Go to your home
8: You will get a Ticket 1,000
9: Use it
10: Enjoy your new car

P.S I did it and I got a Mazda 787B 91' Race Car. The car you get from the ticket is random, so I got the 787B by luck. I hope this worked, and I hope the car you got is good!

P.S I did it and I got a Mazda 787B 91' Race Car. The car you get from the ticket is random, so I got the 787B by luck. I hope this worked, and I hope the car you got is good!

You are very lucky then! I always get **** cars. Got a Midget and some Civic. :grumpy:

ONE Hidden CAR!!!:

With Remote Race (nascar);
Nascar 2010 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Skins: GT5 Ps3)!

Not found Dealership! anyone others!??? WTF!

Lucky bastard. I got a 79 VW Golf :(

Has anyone gotten or seen in any of the dealerships a silver with blue stripes '99 Dodge Viper GTS? I have seen and bought the black with silver stripes in the UCD. I have seen the car in one race and I have almost completed the whole game (lvl 40 Bspec, 26 Aspec). I took pictures of the car, but have not been able to find it for sale. It exists for sale if it's in the game right?

Thanks for this list! Been using it since January and found it really useful.
Don't know if something has changed or if there is a slight error in the OP, but I have just done Flight Academy Intermediate Silver and won a Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo 2 '91. Or are different versions different?

what i think is the best way to win the gran turismo world championship is:
Step 1: go to a dealer and buy a mazda MX5/Miata/Roadster, it doesnt matter which one.
Step 2: Tune your mazda in any ways you like so it is faster than any other mazda of that kind.
Step 3: go to b spec and start the NR-A Roadster Cup which appears at lvl 6 or 7.
Step 4: join the race and let the driver win the race for you* (*Note, the driver will eventually overtake the cars even if you not have selected the overtake button, in the beginning he will not become first immediatly, so dont freak out.
Step 5: if you have tuned your mazda good enough, you now have won the cup, and the prize car is a Mazda Furai Concept, you will need that car
Step 6: Collect the furai and compete in the GTWC, dont modify your mazda, just race
Step 7: the furai has an amazing acceleration and a top speed of 299kmh* (*note: unmodified) so it isnt going to be a problem overtaking the cars, it wasnt a problem for me.
Drive as good as you can, but watch out, any contact with grass, gravel, sand, or anything and the furai will get out of balance, but easy to recover.
Win the 5 races and then, you'll get your prize: the car that you have been waiting for:
*drums sound*
THE BUGATTI VEYRON!!!
Step 8: collect your veyron and have fun.
i hope my ''way of beating the GTWC'' has been helful to one of you guys
greet!

Remy

Thanks for this list! Been using it since January and found it really useful.
Don't know if something has changed or if there is a slight error in the OP, but I have just done Flight Academy Intermediate Silver and won a Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo 2 '91. Or are different versions different?

same here

I'm just saying is ave every car In the game and if any1 wont's a car I will give it 2 them but if u wont an red bull X2010 I would like a car in retern please

I'm just saying is ave every car In the game and if any1 wont's a car I will give it 2 them but if u wont an red bull X2010 I would like a car in retern please

You can't trade anything over 1 mil mate so X2010 is a deffinate no go!

Cheers for these list's always handy..

I personally found the Veyron to be a waste of time. The best car I have is the Mazda 787b Stealth and I have not lost any races in either A or B spec even with class 0 drivers.

I have also found that when you need b Spec drivers for the Endurance rounds you can create new drivers and very quickly and get them to level 15-16 by entering them in the B-Spec Extreme - Dream Car Championship first race which is the Indy track, 22 laps, with the Mazda, you can let the driver get on with it (watch telly, have sex, drink beer!!!) come back after about 20 mins then you get 84,000 credits and your driver will rocket from level 0 up to level 10-12 with all the strength stamina etc. etc. increased too. Do this a few times and bingo, your driver is at least level 15.

I would love to contribute but... let my friend borrow my ps3 and gt5. (bad kindness bad)

But here's an idea, after this is made. Try to make a "guide" that shows what race to get gold in. So you can use that car to get gold in another race.

so people can cut down on there trial and error expenses on cars.

Right now I'm stuck on Supercar festival. All the cars I have turn like tanks, and the only car's I have that can make those turns decently. spin out to easy when there rammed. (908 HDi FAP and a McLaren F1 Stealth)

By the way if u want a fast car that dosnt turn like a tank add me JAMESB_1999( psn name) and you can bourough the red bull s.vetted from me

Back