GT5: Prologue for AU$49.76!

  • Thread starter Thread starter flubbachany
  • 100 comments
  • 5,504 views
OK, got your message too, I'll respond now. I had to come here and check if you were a GTP member :dopey: I haven't got much in a way of cars yet, but bet Corvettes will be my fave. ;)
 
Can the AU and EU players race online together?
 
Look out for those damned Lotuses online!

Ford GTs as well apparently. I got in a race with some, plus a couple GT-Rs and a 599, all idiots, spun me out, etc. I did have some very nice races with a Clio V6 in my Integra, and a nice race with some other Integras. The other Integras cheated on the last corner by wallriding, but I didn't care. The one bloke was fair most the race.

As for AU vs EU, I sure hope so, otherwise I can't vs Greycap.

Is there any way of trying to find where your friend is racing and go race him?
 
EU and AU is the same thing as far as I know. I've raced against a fair few French players. There tend to be less GTs on Suzuka Pro online, I've seen one and he was struggling at the rear. And no, you can only tell when someone is playing the game, not what course he's on =[
 
How do you tell that even unless they're a friend? Or what country those people are from? I also lol'ed just now when I beat a pack of cheaters at high speed ring in an Alfa Brera.
 
Yeh you have to add them as friend first. Sorry, should've made it clear.
 
Well good thing we already did that :sly:
still haven't completed B-Class yet, I'm dawtling and taking my time, so when I race at the moment it's normally in the beginner events. I'm trying to avoid supercar races as you get the n00bs who take the madest tytest car they can find and cheat with it to boot. I don't like being spun out :grumpy: I've had some OK races in the mid-size catgeory, haven't even got a car yet for the sports car class, I'm rectifying that. ;)
 
Anyone finished all the events yet? (inc. all manufacturer's events)
 
Yeah I have, I'm in the process of purchasing all the cars now 👍
 
yeah all events all gold. I have about 15 cars left to buy.
 
Back