GT5-Prologue Impressions Thread

I have noticed that with the gtr as well as maybe the r8, audi tt, trail braking into a corner can produce an oversteer while other cars say the 350z , mustang, or front drive cars braking and steering won't really affect the car, it will go where you steer it . Its seems that prologue's physics (so far) are more attentive to certain cars while others still feel a bit numb, namely the
FF cars. Ah well work in progress right?

a work in proress is what i hope as well. All cars will squirm around under brakes or trailbraking including all drive types and engine configurations...its just some will do it less than others (ie 67 Pontiac Firebird with all drum brakes and skinny crossply tyres V 07 Audi RS4)

Am I just a really bad driver or is the GTR horrible to drive... I know its rear wheel drive but seriously any gas on a corner it will try to spin out. You also have to break so early into corners (I thought it had amazing brakes!).

Robin

i am also struggling to control the GTR . Even on Daytona i can do faster lap times in the R-8 compared to the GTR because i cant control the beast . I guess it boils down to practice , which has been few and far between due to work and social obligations . On the plus side by the time GT5 comes out controlling any car will be childs play .

Latest Posts

Back