GT5 Prologue Spec 4 - Would you like the next update to have??

• Thread starter s15specr
  • 457 comments
If they can migrate the some existing GT4 (cars that were already set for GT5) cars into GT5P with little or no impact on other release schedules then it would be welcome.

Otherwise I'd rather the release schedule was the main focus item. Otherwise GT5 is going to slip.

For the sake of popularity of the Gran Turismo brand, and eventual GT5 sales, strategically it would make sense to release a GT5 circuit for GT5P early. Up until a couple of months after the last GT5P update, the online play seemed to be quite a bit more popular.

A new circuit or something would boost the popularity in the run up to the full GT5 release. On the other hand, perhaps hitting the market with a bang next spring would be more effective. One thing for sure is, personally I got bored of GT5P quite quickly, and could do with a booster!

just add the nordschleife to prologue..
as the tech side is obviously allready done its only just the paperworks, which in my opinion does not affect development of gt5 in any way (as it has been done allready).
that would keep me satisfied easily for the next 6 months..

They admit they are still finishing GT5 and you want them to stop what they're doing and make a Prologue update?
Yes, and when would GT5 come out then? :rolleyes:

I said it a year ago and I'll say it again - I would rather have GT5 out sooner than another update to Prologue.

I certainly don't think we "deserve" an update - you've already got what you paid for.

Agreed, Prologue has been great, but it's time for GT5! The last thing we want is for GT5 too take even longer to be finished!:scared:
R*

When the Spec III update came along did they then put in the Lotus Evora and that rediculas Electric Citreon? If so then it's quite possible that they will give a Spec IV update. But if they can implement a new car or one new track in the event update then yes that would be very good. But at present with the way the player matching is going
[60.29000000] cannot connect to host there would be no point.

Like Ardius said, PD will not stop what they are doing with GT5 just give something that will only be played for the next 6 months until GT5 comes out.

Patience is a virtue.

I simply want the Nürburgring as a small update. They don't need to waste dev time on in, since it is already in the game (altough only in the special version that's playable at the Ring).

oh yes, remove Clio V6 and replace it with R32 GT-R VSII. that way, most of the RWD races will be much more bearable when the clio pigs are out of the game.

RWD?? You mean the 250hp with 1 turbo GT-S? Coz the GTR is AWD!👍

Back