GT5 Prologue Spec 4 - Would you like the next update to have??

• Thread starter s15specr
  • 457 comments
i don't want a spec IV that will make the full version take longer to come out... spec IV is putting GT5P in the garbage can (actually trade-in) at gamestop and buy the history making Gran Turismo 5

gtp spec3 update should have car wear,random weather for every race(imagine snow on eiger nordwand),AI shouldnt be so predictable,more tyre choice for time trial,by the way i have gold in every race apart from silver in s-6,the black mask beat me 5 times by less half a second,any tuning ideas guys

- Perhaps a working radio in those cars which permit such a luxury; running down a straight using the right thumbstick (in circular motion) to cycle through radio stations that are either available to you in real-time (i.e. Stations availabe only in NY, Arizona, etc.) or pre-made for the game.
- Improved engine sounds (the only problem I have now is the lack of crackle)
- Telemetry data and maybe a wind tunnel or dynamometer for obvious reasons

These and:

• Race cars such as the Raybrig NSX, Tom's Supra and various JGTC cars (about 10 please), Also (as I'm not sure if they're JGTC cars) Team oreca's vipers (bothe the red white and blue version and the red version)

Toyota as a company in it (must have a stock supra)

6 New race courses (and ridding of london)-Suzuka west to replace london forwards, Langua seca to replace the reverse, Red Rock valley (but with a much tighter chicane), Special stage R5 (and the clubman variant), Midfield raceway, Apricot hill, and Seattle

A re-sorting of the events, but to include a 10 race championship (JGTC cars only), and a 5 race championship at the end of each class, and Endurance events (only with ones that have pit stops, I.E. Suzuka, Seattle, Apricot, Midflied, Langua, Datona, HSR, Fuji, and red rock (don't know if SSR5 has a pit lane), so possibly 10 endurance races :)

I would only think this size of an update would happen is GT5 is going to be release Xmas 2010+

-GK

An update that removes ''prologue'' from Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. :D
Seriously I don't want a Spec 4 update, I want GT5 ASAP stop updating prologue.(Except monthly online events update nothing big)

ferrari ffx or new map would be awsome

Map? Don't you mean track?:P

I agree with loads of people on here, I just want GT5, however long that may be. With the rumoured two versions, though, could one be GT5P with Spec IV on the PlayStation Store for about £40, upgrading it to GT5? That would be a lot easier.

Not possible.
At least not with the full game. GT5P is already over 6GB in size, now imagine a game with 10 times the content.

The only way this could work is, that you download every car or even track seperately.

On a disc, yes, but not for download like he mentioned.^^

But, like you said, it could work if people downloaded cars and tracks seperatley. There is actually a rumour that this could happen, but not on Prologue, on a second GT5 where people can pick what they have and buy the things, and download, them off the PlayStation Store.

Well this could work, but you werent be able to play a full fledged GT mode then.
Because for that, you need MANY cars and all tracks.

now i saw that the gt5 comes next year in march.. so i think we desirve new update! they put out gt5 : p to pick up money for developing the full game, becouse its very ecxpensiv.. we where loyalit and bought, so i think they should give us update to spec 4.. maybe few cars and 1 or 2 track with damage implatation. i think that would be "fer play"

now i saw that the gt5 comes next year in march.. so i think we desirve new update! they put out gt5 : p to pick up money for developing the full game, becouse its very ecxpensiv.. we where loyalit and bought, so i think they should give us update to spec 4.. maybe few cars and 1 or 2 track with damage implatation. i think that would be "fer play"

They admit they are still finishing GT5 and you want them to stop what they're doing and make a Prologue update?
Yes, and when would GT5 come out then? :rolleyes:

I said it a year ago and I'll say it again - I would rather have GT5 out sooner than another update to Prologue.

I certainly don't think we "deserve" an update - you've already got what you paid for.

oh yes, remove Clio V6 and replace it with R32 GT-R VSII. that way, most of the RWD races will be much more bearable when the clio pigs are out of the game.

Back