GT5 Prologue Track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 45 comments
+1 re-sticky it please 👍

I was looking for this one a couple of days ago as well... I couldve sworn it was a sticky... and I was right afterall :) Thousht the beginning of Alzheimers was kicking in...

Thx for the support guys.
Its always nice to read they are actually used. To be honest I also don't know all the corner names either. I hadn't noticed your comments yet till just now. A few hours ago I've asked the administrators via PM as to why it was dropped. Lets see what happens :)

AMG.

Thx for the support guys.
Its always nice to read they are actually used. To be honest I also don't know all the corner names either. I hadn't noticed your comments yet till just now. A few hours ago I've asked the administrators via PM as to why it was dropped. Lets see what happens :)

AMG.

YAY!!! Go AMG 👍 :)

New member, can explain the Daytona chicane changes. The GT5P 'old' chicane, is no longer used in real life. The 'new' chicane, as can be seen in the Google Maps image earlier in this thread, reduces the angle the cars re-enter the 'oval' portion. This change was explained as a safety move.

Why does the EU version only have track maps?

I'd say it was a demo at a convention filmed by someone on their phone.

You could hear the GT start sound in the background while the guy is driving, there must have been another set up next to where this guys was driving.

So...I doubt there is a download.

I saw a video on youtube where a guy plays GT5 Prologue and the course is nuerburgring! is this course availiable to download? Thanks in advance :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yELSJIAaaY

I'd say it was a demo at a convention filmed by someone on their phone.

You could hear the GT start sound in the background while the guy is driving, there must have been another set up next to where this guys was driving.

So...I doubt there is a download.

It's the Nurburgring edition of GT5P. It's exactlyy the same game as prologue but has Nurburgring.

I would suggest, maybe for GT5 (not prologue) to make a sticky thread for each tracks, so people can discuss each track individually. Giving tips, videos, replays and so forth.

cheers,

It's the Nurburgring edition of GT5P. It's exactlyy the same game as prologue but has Nurburgring.

Hmmm, i didnt even know there was such an edition, only ever seen standard and Spec 3 edition. What region did that get released in?

Back